How was your school day? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
OMG.
Today when I got home I checked my mobile and I found 2 missed calls from the Board of Studies!!! The calls were made at 12:11pm and 12:12pm. They didn't leave a message but I Googled the number to find out it was BoS.
What do you think it means?

N

noir.

Maybe there was one time where you asked for help and gave your number out...
I dunno :confused:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
basketcase89 said:
OMG.
Today when I got home I checked my mobile and I found 2 missed calls from the Board of Studies!!! The calls were made at 12:11pm and 12:12pm. They didn't leave a message but I Googled the number to find out it was BoS.
What do you think it means?
That you missed 2 calls from BoS? :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
looks like everyone might of forgot about this thread, so here is a bump!

My week has been alright only been at school Monday and Friday the two shortest school days for me, due to illness. Nothing to hard and I seem to be on track with homework\assessments and I soon shall be where I want to be with studying.

N

noir.

Kid.@dmin said:
looks like everyone might of forgot about this thread, so here is a bump!

My week has been alright only been at school Monday and Friday the two shortest school days for me, due to illness. Nothing to hard and I seem to be on track with homework\assessments and I soon shall be where I want to be with studying.

Aahh I wish I had a contagious disease so I didn't have to go to school.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Oh poor you, hope those day offs did you good Kid. :)

Chem is sucky, the teacher's always yelling at me. Took peer support and src photos. The thing that sucks on photo day is how you have to line up by height and I'm always at the end. lame.

Sofstar

HSC
Fridays get on my nerves. My most hated of subjects fill the day......Today was alrite, bludged in eco and watched a video in bio that made me sleepy. Why do friday arvos feel so long?

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
hey, we've finished peer support, finished this week. yesterday had this chem quiz which was hard. Today wasn't bad, photographers came to my school because we donated $10, 000 towards charity or something... and i had a double music prac lesson...good fun

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Ahh, had Mock Trial today and won it :D Through to the next elimination round, where we will probably get destroyed :(
Do you know who your versing next?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Ahh, had Mock Trial today and won it :D Through to the next elimination round, where we will probably get destroyed :(
Congrats and good luck :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nah man, don't think they released the next round yet. Did you guys go through?
We won against your school actually :p
Meh, i quit mock trial ages ago, too busy with SRC, fundraising etc. My school had it's round today dont know who won though.

Sofstar

HSC
Sorry to break it up, lol.

Got the HSC talk for english and extension 2. " It all scales down anyway"........
Started Energy in Chem. Not much.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Meh, i quit mock trial ages ago, too busy with SRC, fundraising etc. My school had it's round today dont know who won though.
The busiest thing I remember doing for src was spending many days selling, stripping, and labelling lots of pretty roses. lol.

My day: Lunch time + sunny day + no chem + being given free stuffs = :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)