How was your school day? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
Congrats to you two Gangles and SoulSearcher, keep it up :)
I like stealing wine :)
Today, my teacher told us about a nasty girl who bullied her lots back in the day and how they bumped into each other in Newtown recently, they talked for like 20 minutes and at the end the bully asked her out on a date. Hah, funny.
Did she say yes? ;)
Agywaggy said:
I hope we win this weekend!!!
And I hope they won't, but then I go for the Knights! :)

kloudsurfer

HSC
I didnt go to school today. Im sick and have no voice whatsoever. It sucks.

Yesterday was crap. I found out that I have an Ext Maths assesment on the same day that my best friend leaves to go to america for some scholarship thingy. I was going to take the day off school and go to the airport but now I have this. I asked my teacher if I can do it another day and he said that if it was up to him he would let me but we have a new Maths head teacher who is old and mean so he has to ask him and he probably wont let me miss it. :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I like stealing wine :)
Sounds good, any left?
SoulSearcher said:
Did she say yes? ;)
Seeing as she's engaged to a man already, I don't see why not ;)

Btw, hope you get well asap kloudsurfer, all the best for your friend too :)

SoulSearcher

HSC
m0ofin said:
Sounds good, any left?
Umm, I drank it all :eek:

Had nothing much done today, except a bit of maths that I was able to sneak in during legal studies, and had the best business studies lesson so far, in the fact that we had a modern history lesson in business studies :p

I also wish good health to kloudsurfer.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Umm, I drank it all :eek:
Drinking by your lonesome is no fun :(

My weekend, went and bought hooks and sat here for 30 mins learning to crochet. I seriously can't follow even the first step, bleh. sucky.

SoulSearcher

HSC
I agree. Wish someone was there with me to drink it ... ;)This is directed to no-one in particular, so no-one better get any ideas from it =P
Weekend was filled with maths, maths and more maths as I try to prepare for my trial extension 1 maths exam on Tuesday.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Geezers. If I weren't to quote you, SoulSearcher, I wouldn't even have noticed the stuff in white. And why do you like writing in white so much anyway? :p

SoulSearcher said:
Weekend was filled with maths, maths and more maths
Mine...should have been too. *ahem* But as you know, dumbness + weak mind = little maths absorbed :mad1: (Really, I wish I knew how to solve all of them :p)

SoulSearcher

HSC
airie said:
Geezers. If I weren't to quote you, SoulSearcher, I wouldn't even have noticed the stuff in white. And why do you like writing in white so much anyway? :p

Mine...should have been too. *ahem* But as you know, dumbness + weak mind = little maths absorbed :mad1: (Really, I wish I knew how to solve all of them :p)
To protect myself from being sued on the intarwebs :eek: No, really, white text is fun to write in, beacuse most people will miss what is being written by me, and also to protect myself sometimes from possible implications made by my posts =P
Well my weekend was more like maths for 5 hours on Saturday, and 4 hours on Sunday, and then around 6 hours tomorrow hopefully :)

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
Well my weekend was more like maths for 5 hours on Saturday, and 4 hours on Sunday, and then around 6 hours tomorrow hopefully :)
Are you crazy, son? I don't even get that much done in a weekend. Maybe 2 hours at the maximum. Bleh kinda grumpy since we had guests over till 4 pm. I had planned to finish off my short film :angry:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
When you gotta be a nutcase, you gotta be a nutcase.

Still staring at the '96 Senior Contest. Think that might make it a bit easier? O.O

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Took out 6 periods of today to study for maths, and went to maths in the last period of the day :p
Good luck, all that maths study will pay off for your maths ext1 exam soon!
Today my mates gave it to me for failing my p's, tommorrow i'm donating blood again :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Wow, blood donations, good on you. I'd love to but sadly I don't meet the criteria. Btw, hope you went well in your exam SoulSearcher (which you probably did anyway :)).

This week's good, all the year 10s and 12s (and rains) are away so we've been having tea parties every recess.

Sofstar

HSC
Everyone seems to have such interesting days.

I didn't get anything in eco. Bio was boring and i wasn't in the mood to create a dark sinister music composition. I helped my tutee with converting fractions to percentages....lol. That was pretty fun.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Sofstar said:
Everyone seems to have such interesting days.

I didn't get anything in eco. Bio was boring and i wasn't in the mood to create a dark sinister music composition. I helped my tutee with converting fractions to percentages....lol. That was pretty fun.
Cool, you're a maths tutor.

Getting my SOR2u assessment result back tommorrow... :D

the Uncanny

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha thanks man, did the test today, and went alright in it. Best way to bludge 2 days of school, saying that you are studying for a HSC trial :D That's alright, I haven't even gotten my L's yet :eek:
I heard 3 unit maths (cssa) was hard...

i did my 2 unit maths trials a couple of days ago: q7 and up were hard except for q8. Anyway i got it back: 100 out of 120... came 5 in my class. Top was 111 (yes, i got owned).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)