How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I assume we're talking about projectile motion in physics, not maths? :p Meh, still need to get really familiar using those formulas...even though we learnt them last year XD

SoulSearcher said:
I doubt I could have a weird timetable, have to stay in school throughout the school day, even if we have frees in first period or frees in last period.
That really sucks :( We just have to sign this senuor privilege note ourselves and by our parents and we could cmoe to school late or leave school early if we have frees then. And sometimes we could go off the school grounds in the middle of the day, as long as you're permitted :D

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I've just lost my early day off on Mondays because I have to stay back to do 4U. :(

Senior Privilege? I wish I had some of that. :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, our teachers never said anything about being able to leave school during frees or not. Guess that means we can then, heh.

IceOnFire

HSC
I get projectile motion now..!! :D

Anyways the day consisted of teasing our economics teacher of being bald, saying good bye to the home staying Japanese students, and more work...

Doo.. doo.. doo..

HSC
At my school we're allowed to arrive late and leave early... but as for the middle of the day, I've got no idea, since I don't have any free periods.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
I assume we're talking about projectile motion in physics, not maths? :p Meh, still need to get really familiar using those formulas...even though we learnt them last year XD
Could be both, haven't learnt the physics ones yet :eek:

As for today, bludged religion, got back physics, maths, english, then more maths in preparation for HSC exam on Wednesday.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
wk 2 and i'm already drowning in work :(

free period morning, then religion.
we've almost finished the first topic!

modern history
finished first 2 dotpoints.

things are going way too fast, and i'm barely keeping up :(

N

noir.

I fell half asleep in Drama cos the lights were out and also got back a pop-quiz I did in Legal Studies. 9/10.
I think I'm improving :) [proud]

IceOnFire

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I fell half asleep in Drama cos the lights were out and also got back a pop-quiz I did in Legal Studies. 9/10.
I think I'm improving :) [proud]
Congrats. :)

I got two assessments already. :(

And had prefect interviews today. Very tough competitions for the girls, but hopefully I will scrape through. :D

airie

HSC
Hee, congrats Gangles.McGee :D

And good luck IceOnFire :) Why is it a very tought competition for the girls though? What about the guys? :confused:

As for myself, I'm simply tired. x.x Gee, I've lost count of how many times I've said that in the past...year...already. <.< *yawn* :p

IceOnFire

HSC
airie said:
And good luck IceOnFire :) Why is it a very tought competition for the girls though? What about the guys? :confused:
Thanks.. :D

There are altogether 8 positions, with 4 girls and 4 guys. So it's the girls competing against the girls and the same for the guys.

Even though there are less girls going for the positions (14 compared to 15), the teachers are all pleased with the girls' nominations while there are some hesitations with the guys' nominations. Therefore tougher competition for me....

Damn.... now i got to make a speech. :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
As for myself, I'm simply tired. x.x
Ha, aren't we all? :p

We're gonna be meditating in English tommorow. My teacher claims it'll help us appreciate Mr. Coleridge as a talented poet rather than an opium-filled man. Anyone think it'll work?

Btw, congrats on your efforts Gangles, Ice on fire and SoulSearcher.

N

noir.

m0ofin said:

We're gonna be meditating in English tommorow. My teacher claims it'll help us appreciate Mr. Coleridge as a talented poet rather than an opium-filled man. Anyone think it'll work?

Meditation is like sleeping time.
Aaah, memories of pre-school.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
m0ofin said:

Pfft meditation i dont think it would help much or help you to imagine greatly, yeah STC was high on laudanum(opium dissolved in alcohol) when he composed his poetry.

Last edited:

airie

HSC
That might have helped with his imagination ;)

You know, we just discussed the purposes of imaginative journeys today in class. Here are some reasons: to escape the reality, to create own ideals, self-empowerment in that you control what happens...

Sounds a lot like some pathetic cynics satisfying themselves by daydreaming :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)