How was your school day? (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beege

HSC
This weekend I managed to finally update by business notes (took forever lol), started my module C notes for english, did some IPT notes, cleaned up my school folder and I finished off a couple of maths exercises. Not bad at all.

Hopefully my jersey will finally arrive this week. There was a stuff up in the order of our schools' jerseys which caused a lengthy delay (2 months so far). We were meant to get our jerseys in April. Grrrrrrr

Last edited:

Loza33

HSC
Two assessments due today.. not cool.. oh well.. at least they are done....!! Maths assessment on friday plus jab in the arm...

I miss the long weekend...

I just keep telling myself - four more days, four more days, four more days!!!

School sucks!! I had the best weekend... so much partying, freedom, drinking and sleeping... i got back to school last night and already all my good relaxation and catch up sleep of hte weekend is ruined due to no sleep last night..

Save me from the hsc!!!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
spoke really really fast for english speech and just got under 4.30 minutes [time limit of 4mins. i mean wtf i cant speak for only 4.5minutes!!!]
but *thumbs up* should be good.
currently [should be] studying for japanese speaking exam tomorrow. and will [eventually] do modern history essay also due tomorrow.
FUN FUN FUN!

sam - WHERE'S MY COFFEE?!

gabriel - i installed a pole in my room today :p

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
sam - WHERE'S MY COFFEE?!
The van's over there.....

Oh. I also did my English speech today. Problem was, I felt like I had a hangover without the headache. Still, it went for 5:53 for a 6 minute time limit and I spoke OK. It should be fine.

~untitled~

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
FUCK KING LEAR AND HIS STUPID FUCKING FOOL.
Am i the only one who actually enjoys studying Shakespeare?? Wish we got to do King Lear, we only get to do The Tempest.
Today was boring...
Maths test tomorrow...

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I did my speech too!!...spoke normally, went really fast (-freaking out that I would run out of time/intimidated by the fact the teacher would continuously knock if I went over the limit!), then finished slow coz I went a little too fast! :eek:

But I made it around the 10 minute mark :uhhuh::D

:wave:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
I did my speech too!!...spoke normally, went really fast (-freaking out that I would run out of time/intimidated by the fact the teacher would continuously knock if I went over the limit!), then finished slow coz I went a little too fast! :eek:

teach me how to make good speeches please :D

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
lol it seems like speeches week...
oh and i got a modern history speech next week too.
*breaks out into song and dance. and then into a nervous laugh*
:lol: speeches and math exams week!! ;)

N

noir.

This week: S&C, drama

Next week: math.

today: legal. um yuck.

received my I.P. back from Drama. Muahaha 90%[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

IceOnFire

HSC
Today: English Advanced
Tomorrow: Maths Ext 2 and Physics.
Friday: Maths Ext 1.
Next Wed: Business

Then my third round of assessments are done. :)

HSC
dr baby beanie said:

Wow, i didn't know your speech was 10 minutes. Well done though. Did you speak it well?

Today was shit. Really shit. I felt like a walking hangover for 90% of the day and unfortunately the 10% was while i was not at school.

To compund this, i had 2 assessments today. An English speech (helped along by my good frind V - 2 cans' worth) and a Maths exam (where my productivity was hampered by my hangover-like feeling) that no-one in the whole year finished.

At least I had last period off to go into town early. Woot.

goosiegoo

HSC
So many english speeches! We had to hand ours in on recording... so i recorded mine today. Haha... stuffed up and started laughing in the middle of it, but oh well. I was too tired to record it for like the 4th time.

And i got a drama mark back from ages ago, 100% for an aus theatre essay?! Was so confused because i thought i'd failed. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)