How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
We're meant to be doing King Lear, but our teacher wants us to briefly go over the Frontline episodes.
Wow, have you done Module A yet then?

I think my school's doing AoS, then Module A, a bit of Module B then Module C, and then the rest of Module B.

Yeah, weird. Or maybe they're just trying to spend more time on King Lear.

Season said:
But ext. english which I picked up cos I was doing well in advanced.
You could pick up ext eng in year 12? Didn't know that you could do that :p

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Had to wear my blazer around with my top button done up which chokes my neck all day for some school thing...in the heat. And I had the usual school routines...

Sofstar

HSC
yoakim said:
Had to wear my blazer around with my top button done up which chokes my neck all day for some school thing...in the heat. And I had the usual school routines...
:rofl:

Nothing much. Did alot of maths in maths, more than usual. Did my english oral, eh, and spares where i did some work. Then had a headache after music rehersal.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Meh, the usual 9-6 Thursday (Damn Ext). Had the dux assembly though, which was interesting even though the dux just regurgitated every point that every study guide will ever tell you..

At least we get to play Guitar hero in music tomorrow (yes, we do a lot of music in that class).

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Um, I made a start? :uhhuh:

I'm really hoping I can finish it tonight, so I've blocked you on msn, soooo distracting SS! :rofl: ;)

*Jokes* I haven't really. :)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Well, I'm off to school now! :D
I wish I could sleep in some day. Any day. Provided it's a school day, I sleep in during the weekend anyway :p

Meh, now in period 8 of IPT while most of the year 12s go home. Pah. Why does IPT have to be off the lines. I wanna go home x.x

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I decided to come home at lunch today - I had a free last and a substitute for music. Really productive afternoon that was coming... It's so wierd having a full day on friday though - we had to have tuesday's periods because of our swimming carnival.

N

noir.

We finally did some work on our major project in Drama, instead of listen to my half-drunk teacher talk nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)