• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Sad Statue said:
So you're happy?
ecstatic!!!

got my result in first period. was on cloud nine all day
[even skipped and sang "ain't nothing gonna break my stride"!!!!!]
thinking that nothing would dampen my mood.
then double english after lunch happened. :mad1:
dead set the LONGEST english double i've ever had. ever.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
ecstatic!!!

got my result in first period. was on cloud nine all day
[even skipped and sang "ain't nothing gonna break my stride"!!!!!]
thinking that nothing would dampen my mood.
then double english after lunch happened. :mad1:
dead set the LONGEST english double i've ever had. ever.
Should've done it in Japanese.

Loza33

HSC
Sad Statue said:
Of course it is.

Although the journey is long and arduous, there are obstacles that may occur that can disguise the ultimate goal. Don't get caught up in those obstacles and keep your eyes focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.

*shudders*... I just used a journeys analogy.:mad1:
Haha, thanks for the words of advice... if only i did think about journeys, skryznecki and my related texts while i was reading it! haha. it took me until "I just used a journeys analogy" to figure out whether you were being serious or not... haha

xD LOL xD said:
I'm a clutz who now has a tender burn on her hand.:eek::(
Aww.. that doesnt sound good... wat happened?

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha, thanks for the words of advice... if only i did think about journeys, skryznecki and my related texts while i was reading it! haha. it took me until "I just used a journeys analogy" to figure out whether you were being serious or not... haha
Hahahaha, I tried. Still, good luck. Only a few weeks left now.

sophie1989

HSC
'Twas OK!. I got heaps of free junk food 'coz it was my friends 18th today! So now i feel slightly ill from the sugar overload. Been another bludge day.

Loza33

HSC
sophie1989 said:
'Twas OK!. I got heaps of free junk food 'coz it was my friends 18th today! So now i feel slightly ill from the sugar overload. Been another bludge day.
I want a sugar overload!!!

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
I had quite the day.

First period involved me dodging the head teacher of computing's unrelenting tirade of insults and verbal prods.

Second period involved watching our school captain peashoot in maths.

Third period involved immersing myself in the world of the Sydney Morning Herald.

Fourth period involved our English teacher teaching the class what was in Paper 2. (Yes, some people did not even know that there was a second English paper.)

Fifth involved our teacher trying to look like he was doing something productive by asking us about our performances, even though we talked about other stuff all lesson.

Great day, because I had a free last.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
there was a breakdown on the road so despite my efforts to be on time [slept through my alarm and had half an hour to get out of the house. that's really not possible] i was still half an hour late :mad1::mad1:

otherwise... it was alright. starting next tuesday we're starting a year 12 aerobics thing during lunch hahaha coz there's so little of us who stay after lunch for extension english :p

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
During roll-call some TAFE lady spoke to us about the greatness of TAFE.

the end.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Grim.Reaper said:

the end.
Because TAFE is a viable tertiary education option.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
today was crummy and boring. We had our bio test, for which i was rather ill-prepared. And i also forgot to bring on one of my crappy dna models (but, the teacher was kind enough to give me full marks for it when i explained - coz i am ever so convincing :uhhuh: )

And, then........ i can't remember. our principal had a little pep talk with us.... oh, how absolutely motivating.... and chem was spent talking about crap like we do every lesson.

so, in all, a very normal day, indeed.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Grim.Reaper said:

the end.
Nice. No one ever comes and talks to us about TAFE cause as if they cbf coming all the way here. the unis do rock up on occasion though.

Today went much better than expected, I didn't have music so I avoided being called on not having much done (although I've at least read the book we were supposed to), I didn't get two assessments back that I was worried about and I got my english one back worth 25% (more than the trials, plus it's pretty much my worst subject) and I got a 16/20. Pretty happy with that especially since as far as I know the top was 17. So yeah the day could have been a lot worse, I'm still pretty over school though. 10 weeks left (well just under, woo)

Oh and I saw King Lear last week with Ian McKellen as Lear, it was about 100 times better than any of the movies we had to watch. The guy's a pro. Costumes and sets were top notch, too.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Nice. No one ever comes and talks to us about TAFE cause as if they cbf coming all the way here. the unis do rock up on occasion though.

Today went much better than expected, I didn't have music so I avoided being called on not having much done (although I've at least read the book we were supposed to), I didn't get two assessments back that I was worried about and I got my english one back worth 25% (more than the trials, plus it's pretty much my worst subject) and I got a 16/20. Pretty happy with that especially since as far as I know the top was 17. So yeah the day could have been a lot worse, I'm still pretty over school though. 10 weeks left (well just under, woo)

Oh and I saw King Lear last week with Ian McKellen as Lear, it was about 100 times better than any of the movies we had to watch. The guy's a pro. Costumes and sets were top notch, too.
YOU HAD TO READ A BOOK FOR MUSIC???

Obligatory lower case text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)