2 exams (2 and 3-unit)
2 weeks.

Well i'm gone :(

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
:wave: Gangles ;)
Hello hello Gabriel.

Ah, my day was OK. Had a sub for maths, 2 periods of english, 2 painful periods of Legal, then a free and then a bludge of drama :).
I also bought a "brownie" today, but it wasn't a brownie. [annoyed]

Legham

HSC
^ :O Hash brownies!
Also, :O! Seven periods!

Sofstar

HSC
Hmm brownies.

Ordinary day. BUT i handed in my AOS essay in in week 2 of this term and my teacher tells me TODAY that she has lost it!( I handed it in hard copy). Our exam is on monday woman!*annoyed* Then had maths and that was alright and then spares where i did, you guessed it, maths and i struggled hard. 6 questions and i had to look at the answers to see if i was doing it right and i wasn't.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Loza33 said:
Oh that has to suck!!! I hope you find your hard drive thingi!!

Well, at least you guys get to go to school!! I havent been there for the past 3 weeks, because i had ot have an 'emergency' operation.. meaning i didnt have a choice in it... coz if i had the choice of when to have it, i dont think i would have chosen a few weeks before exams...

so YAY! i have exams in a week... i have missed heaps and heaps of work.. having been trying ot study, but am still pretty sick and sleep most of the day... I gues i cant complain too much... i got of hospital on sunday (which was awesome) so this last week, has been better than the others; well at least im at home! But i get less visitors!! haha

Im going back on sunday... cool... but then exams start on tuesday.. so i have one day to figure out any major work ive missed out on and catch up... wohoo... hm...

Anyway, i hope peoples days get better!!

xx
Thanks.

And I really hope you get over your sickness - good luck with the trials.

steffiduck

HSC
Please, someone remind me WHY i do 2U english...the teacher has spent a whole week telling us how stupid/dumb/whatever we are, and its really getting on my nerves. He always picks on the same goddamn student every lesson and gives everyone the shits for having no understanding of the concepts of the journey (we spent term 4 of last year underlining techniques in anything and everything).

Our class is naturally not very communicative, and with an intimidating teacher like him, we are afraid of saying anything because he will take any words from our mouths and twist it around to show how we don't really understand anything...

GAHH!!!

*goes away and thinks about several theses and develop them and find matching techniqes etc* *or digs a hole to die in*

(sorry for taking up your time, if you bothered reading this)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
steffiduck said:
Please, someone remind me WHY i do 2U english...the teacher has spent a whole week telling us how stupid/dumb/whatever we are, and its really getting on my nerves. He always picks on the same goddamn student every lesson and gives everyone the shits for having no understanding of the concepts of the journey (we spent term 4 of last year underlining techniques in anything and everything).

Our class is naturally not very communicative, and with an intimidating teacher like him, we are afraid of saying anything because he will take any words from our mouths and twist it around to show how we don't really understand anything...

GAHH!!!

*goes away and thinks about several theses and develop them and find matching techniqes etc* *or digs a hole to die in*

I read it. It's ok.'

Just ignore the teacher. Block him out and concentrate on your own work. You'll be fine.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
steffiduck said:

GAHH!!!

It wasn't a waste of time reading that. There is also the possibiliy of switching classes to get another, better teacher, if that is possible. Otherwise do what bringbackshred said.

Marny

HSC
Don't get me started on english...

i just got my rank for our assessment task on journeys

i'm toast!:bomb:

gettin chemistry next period and i'm really worried!!!

so if u haven't gathered i'm havin a really really crap day so far.

oh well, got dragons vs knights to watch tonight
Go Matt Cooper!!:)

Legham

HSC
Still deciding whether i should go to school today or not.. only have two classes, the last two periods, and they're both revision.. hmmmmm.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
i feel like shit right now. did my sdd half yrly today and fked it up, totally. would be a miracle if i get over 70%. this is going to be so depressing watching my rankings crash and burn

Season

HSC
steffiduck said:

GAHH!!!

I feel for you, try not to let the teacher's issues get down you down. Our subject coordinator is like that, its a the biggest pain, and we all have to listen to her lecturing us twice a fortnight.

Just ignore her, do your own work and push him out, not worth your time

HSC
I've got my Cross Country today, thus why I'm at home on the computer. :)
p4e81 said:
i feel like shit right now. did my sdd half yrly today and fked it up, totally. would be a miracle if i get over 70%. this is going to be so depressing watching my rankings crash and burn
Not passing (below 50%) = fucking it up.
Just passing (50-70%) = screwing it up.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
p4e81 said:
How do you think I feel about my previous assessments ?
English Listening Task in particular ?

Oh yeah you were studying at home so is that why I didn't see you ?

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Today was a pretty good day. Even thou i didnt have any free's, there was an extremely long assembly (wasnt worried coz it cut english short last period hehe) and my maths teacher went off at the class coz we r working through the course to slowly which isnt really our fault. He teaches slow. I moved forfrom the top class coz it was too fast now this class is too damn slow they sooo need a middle class. But apart from all the above still an enjoyable school day.

HSC
bringbackshred, congrats for being on top of the ladder for the BoS NRL tipping comp!! I'm coming 114th. :eek:
Marny said:
so if u haven't gathered i'm havin a really really crap day so far.

oh well, got dragons vs knights to watch tonight
Go Matt Cooper!!:)
Yeah, NRL always makes the day better. :)

Unless you're a Roosters supporter. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)