How was your school day? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicole21290

HSC
Meh. I think that sums it up. It's just school - a necessary evil that I can cope with. We have a rugby game this arvo which I'll be going to watch, except first I gotta go see my english teacher for some help. Fun. Well, the footy is anyways.

Loza33

HSC
I AM DROPPING EXTENSION TWO ENGLISH I AM DROPPING EXTENSION TWO ENGLISH!!

Wohoo!!

I was told that i would never be allowed to drop it by my teachers, students and mother!! Being top student in english etc blah blah blah! But it was getting too much i was running inot problem after problem with my video and i couldnt do it anymore.. so last night i got no sleep, i stressed all night, i wrote a pro and con list and eventually an essay to my teacher and my principal explaning everything... and they are letting me drop!!

I am subverting societal expectations and freeing myself!!!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Loza33 said:

Wohoo!!

I was told that i would never be allowed to drop it by my teachers, students and mother!! Being top student in english etc blah blah blah! But it was getting too much i was running inot problem after problem with my video and i couldnt do it anymore.. so last night i got no sleep, i stressed all night, i wrote a pro and con list and eventually an essay to my teacher and my principal explaning everything... and they are letting me drop!!

:D glad this is guna de-stress you !!

HSC
Loza33 said:

Wohoo!!

I was very seriously contemplating the exact same thing, but after my lesson of it yesterday, the flame has been re-ignited.

What is the main reason why you are dropping?

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I thought this thread said "How was your wedding day?" because shotun wedding make post until put on my glasses to see it's just "How was your school day?" ...
1. Didn't make sense.

2. Wouldn't have been funny.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Came late again today.
Lateness from years 7 - 11: Two or less.
Lateness in year 12: About 15 and counting.

Meh. It's not like future employers are gonna be looking at punctuality during the HSC year anyway.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
m0ofin said:
Came late again today.
Lateness from years 7 - 11: Two or less.
Lateness in year 12: About 15 and counting.

Meh. It's not like future employers are gonna be looking at punctuality during the HSC year anyway.
my principal says it does matter (or is it academic propaganda?)

on the contrary i deliberately arrive late to maths extension classes because im not faring too well, my good effort does not equate to good marks and the teacher is late herself often.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
my principal says it does matter (or is it academic propaganda?)

on the contrary i deliberately arrive late to maths extension classes because im not faring too well, my good effort does not equate to good marks and the teacher is late herself often.
Of course it does, I was only being sarcastic.

My math teacher's like that too, there's really no use for us to come early to maths then.

Loza33

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I was very seriously contemplating the exact same thing, but after my lesson of it yesterday, the flame has been re-ignited.

What is the main reason why you are dropping?
Because i cannot go anywhere with it because i suck with computers, and i do not like it! and i want more time to concentrate on other subjects and im fed up of not sleeping at night because i ly there stressing about a major work that i can change or fix!!

idling fire

HSC
Well done Loza! Yay for dropping.
I am supposed to be considering dropping it, based on my work ethic. Based on my apparent English ability, I am supposed to be doing more work. I think I'm causing my teacher more stress than myself, so that's ... both good and bad...

Anyway, today was athletics carnaval. I was... elsewhere. On the plus side, I don't fail at being a housewife - I made a pie!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
idling fire said:
Well done Loza! Yay for dropping.
I am supposed to be considering dropping it, based on my work ethic. Based on my apparent English ability, I am supposed to be doing more work. I think I'm causing my teacher more stress than myself, so that's ... both good and bad...

Anyway, today was athletics carnaval. I was... elsewhere. On the plus side, I don't fail at being a housewife - I made a pie!
May I have some of your pie? :)

Today, umm, what was it again? Ahh fuck. School. Typical day, played poker, laughed at guys doing english assessment, didn't do work during maths, pretty much normal day for me.

~untitled~

HSC
Average day, no frees. Walked around the school singing the 'i am a pizza' song. Nearly chucked in bio finding out we are disecting a kidney on monday:eek: . And missed the bus, because i stayed back in music. Meaning i didnt get home until 6.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
Average day, no frees. Walked around the school singing the 'i am a pizza' song. Nearly chucked in bio finding out we are disecting a kidney on monday:eek: . And missed the bus, because i stayed back in music. Meaning i didnt get home until 6.
lol I stopped at this post cause I thought it said you were donating a kidney.

Which reminds me we're having some kind of blood drive soon, always wanted to donate some blood.

What's the "I Am A Pizza" song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)