How was your school day? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Understandable.

I'll shut up about this now, but I saw Spiderman 3 today.

Chem excursion tomorrow.

And then...

Results.

:eek:

Loza33

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Understandable.

I'll shut up about this now, but I saw Spiderman 3 today.

:eek:
Really?? Was it completely, totally and utterly awesome??

I'm going on saturday! So excited!! I cant wait! I love spiderman!! I told my boyfriend he can either come with me, or ill go by myself, i do not care.... IT IS ON!!!

kloudsurfer

HSC
YAY!!! I didnt go to school (it was a half day n im kinda sick...ish lol) n then i had my Ps test!!!!! Which I passed!!!! Even after knocking off a wheelcover! lol

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
YAY!!! I didnt go to school (it was a half day n im kinda sick...ish lol) n then i had my Ps test!!!!! Which I passed!!!! Even after knocking off a wheelcover! lol
Congrats!

Wheelcover? Is that like a hubcap? :confused:

HSC
Today was OK. I was tired, and by tired I mean could-not-walk tired, and I don't even know why, my sleep has been sufficient over the past 2 nights but who knows. It's tomorrow I am worried about. I have a SOR assessment task, which I'm not too stressed over but any assessment task can potentially ruin a day. I then have a parliamentary club meeting at recess, then an SRC meeting at lunch, followed by double maths (ew) followed by parent teacher interviews straight after school, followed by a 4 hour shift at "Your fresh food people."(=WOOLWOOOOOOOORTHS=). And I will be getting my english mark and my legal mark back, both of which I am quite concerned about. How I love my many committments.

PARENT TEACHER NIGHT: I hate because you always see a different side of your teachers and they always see a different side of you. Stupid parents being there to make it all awkward.

Legham

HSC
Only had two classes today. First and last period, both maths (2u then ext2). Went home and slept between classes :D

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
:eek: Today we (teacher and class) spent the entire MX2 lesson (and 15 mins after the bell) on ONE of our half-yearly exam questions and still coudn't get the answer!! :eek:

Jezeze

HSC
Legham said:
Went home and slept between classes :D
Smart. :)

I really need to pick an IPT major task and I can't think of one so I spent all of today alternately trying to think of one and going on the net... and trying a titration that didn't really work.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
Really?? Was it completely, totally and utterly awesome??

I'm going on saturday! So excited!! I cant wait! I love spiderman!! I told my boyfriend he can either come with me, or ill go by myself, i do not care.... IT IS ON!!!
It was fairly awesome, but I reckon it could've been more awesome if they'd reduced the number of things going on. Still cool to see though, been waiting for it for a while!

Empress of All

HSC
Binking awful, failed religion, had my gnomes stolen and nearly had an accident driving home:bomb:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
It was wonderful.
Today was the day of the HPV vaccination..
for those of you who arent aware, and don't have a vagina/are <year 10...
HPV prevents the contraction of genital warts.. whch leads to cervical cancer...

THANKYOU MR MINISTER FOR HEALTH, FOR PROTECTING MY VAGINA FROM GENTIAL WARTS!
:wave:

An amusing incident today:
year 9 student: Ms, is it true that the needle doesnt work if you've had sex?

teacher: Yes, to some extent the vaccine is less effective for those who are already sexually active.

year 9 student: Then why are year 12's bothering with the needle?

:mad1:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:

teacher: Yes, to some extent the vaccine is less effective for those who are already sexually active.

:mad1:
Haha, that's classic!

Chem excursion was okay I guess, smelt some strange smells. Never even thought about a billion dollar industry based on flavours and odours, I must say.

Got back some Maths stuff too, passed Ext 1 (51%, woo!) which I'm very happy about, however my overall rank has not shifted AT ALL in three friggin' assessment tasks. Whether I do well or not it just stays the same as everyone else dances around me.

Dropped an overall rank in Maths to 2nd, but that's better than I thought I might have done.

Worried about Business though, apparently the top mark was 91% and considering I was expecting over that then I think I'm screwed. And also some have said that the multiple choice was dodgy and someone told me I got 11/20, which is a big wtf considering I was smiling at how easy they were during the exam.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Empress of All said:
had my gnomes stolen
oh you poor poor soul.

nichhhole said:
It was wonderful.
Today was the day of the HPV vaccination..
for those of you who arent aware, and don't have a vagina/are <year 10...
HPV prevents the contraction of genital warts.. whch leads to cervical cancer...

THANKYOU MR MINISTER FOR HEALTH, FOR PROTECTING MY VAGINA FROM GENTIAL WARTS!

mine's on next tuesday.
and i would've punched that girl in the boobs. :uhhuh:

Loza33

HSC
Today completely sucked....

We had a yr 12 meeting... in which our teacher proceeded to talk to everyone about major works and especially point out, myself, as i have four major works "they require a lot of work, well as you can see with one of lauryns works... and her drama ip, she is 30% of the way through her journey" .... ah WHAT??? there i was thinking i was about 90% of the way there with that one.. 30% of drama ip means 2% of all other major works... oh the joy of realizing failure!!

So having a double free last two periods, i thought i would go down to the video lab and work on my ext. 2 english.... it was great.. seen as i was not in the slightest bit worried about my lack of work, i was delighted to arrive at the lab, turn on the computer and see that not only had my project been messed around, but a third of it had completely disappeared, and as for the other 2/3's we are still unsure if they are salvageable at all.... so great.. a whole term worth of work and filming maybe gone... my teacher and i are spending all of sunday working on it...

How is it possible for some kind or teacher to get a computer, see the title "Loz's 4 unit 07" and be able to mess around with it!!!!!! What happened to common decency? to yr 12 privledges? I am sooo angry and upset! and freaking out!

So yea.. all in all... i had a GREAT day....

I hate yr 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)