How was your school day? (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
How is it possible for some kind or teacher to get a computer, see the title "Loz's 4 unit 07" and be able to mess around with it!!!!!! What happened to common decency? to yr 12 privledges? I am sooo angry and upset! and freaking out!
Damn, that sucks.

Wouldn't it be backed up somewhere though? If not I highly recommend using a portable hard drive or iPod or something to store it as well from now on, just to make sure. If you're doing video you'll need a fair bit of space.

Hope it all works out, though. :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
OH MY GOD. What an amazing day.

I found out tonight at a gig that my band has been booked to play support for 2 awesome, and pretty popular hardcore bands, namely Cry Murder and The Amity Affliction.

I also did my English Extension 1 visual rep and speech. I'm not sure whether it is a good or a bad thing to have your teacher and class in fits of laughter while doing it though.... o_O

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I found out tonight at a gig that my band has been booked to play support for 2 awesome, and pretty popular hardcore bands, namely Cry Murder and The Amity Affliction.
Congrats sam :O :O :O :O! Where ya playing at!!!???

HSC
bringbackshred said:

I also did my English Extension 1 visual rep and speech. I'm not sure whether it is a good or a bad thing to have your teacher and class in fits of laughter while doing it though.... o_O
Cool, that's awesome!

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
bringbackshred said:

<3 when you're famous... remember your bos buddies righhhhhht?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
At the PCYC leg. With Pasadia and Strident both times. :):):)

Now onto my day. Aka a day that included the greatest music period ever.

In our music class, we have a thing called a McLesson. I.e. A lesson where we all trek to McDonald's. Now if that wasn't good enough, during our time eating at McDonald's, our teacher and another guy thought it would be a good idea to go drifting on the way home. Yes that's right, OUR TEACHER. So we drive to an open grass area near our school... There was me and a guy in our class in his car, and our teacher and 6 others in his TARAGO. Our teacher goes first, managing somehow to get the Tarago completely sideways, even with 7 people in it. (i'm completely Loling as i type this too.)
Then me and the other guy go, and we easily outdo the tarago, managing about a 30m drift. With our work done (and endless marks on the grass), we head back to school for a nice lunch lesson.

Oh, I also had an interview for a local paper and the results for Ext1 speech today.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Went straight to sleep as soon as i got home :) , woke up just then.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm, what did I do today? Umm, well, nothing, really, due to triple bludge periods, but did watch 'The Big Sleep' for extension english today, after leaving sport early to go get pizza.
Good movie. Oh dear lord how i wish someone got a video camera for us today.... *thinks of possibilities*

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
1. late for school

2. hpv vaccination first lesson

3. cut myself doing a food tech prac.

4. burnt my self in food tech

5. forgot my homework which i spent hours on

6. had a lockdown drill

Ga. what a day

Maddy1012

HSC
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
1. late for school

6. had a lockdown drill

Ga. what a day

oh wow, your poor girl

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
1. late for school

6. had a lockdown drill

Ga. what a day
*in ursula voice* you poor unfortunate soul!...
everyone has their bad days. im sure im due for one soon...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
*in ursula voice* you poor unfortunate soul!...
everyone has their bad days. im sure im due for one soon...
I've had 2 awesome ones in a row. That means i'm going to crash my car tomorrow.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
the tarago's not only gonna go sideways tomorrow ;)
Hahaha, that was my music teacher's. When that happened, my car was sitting in the student car park, safe and sound. :p

HSC
I got conned into saying yes to going to the athletics carnival. :S Well actually they asked, and I said yes, but that's beside the point. :)

Our grade will be holding a BBQ and running the canteen there, and yeah, I volunteered. It's not like I've got anything better to do *cough*BoS*cough* :eek::eek:

ChrissyGirl2007 said:
1. late for school

6. had a lockdown drill

Ga. what a day
1. Ah well, everyone does this at some stage or another.

2. Argh, I usually don't mind needles; but a lot of people, whose arms don't usually hurt after needles, are saying it still hurts the day after. But I guess it's a lot better than not getting the needle. :uhhuh:

3. You didn't get blood in the food did you? Haha, a new type of "tomato" sauce. :p

4. Maybe you just shouldn't do food tech? Lol, j/k. :p

5. Now that really sucks. :(

6. I'd say that's a good thing, missing out on class and wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)