How was your school day? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosiegoo

HSC
Bah. We were supposed to have our needles today, but they double booked us with another school so we couldn't. I wanted them today because tomorrow i have an ancient history assessment last and there's a possibility i could get sick from it. So, i was a bit pissed off.

~untitled~

HSC
My day was fairly average.... Only had pd 0, 1, 2. Teacher made cake in bio for a friends birthday. Broke into the hall and played the performance piano in the hall for the rest of the day!....

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
goosiegoo said:
Bah. We were supposed to have our needles today, but they double booked us with another school so we couldn't. I wanted them today because tomorrow i have an ancient history assessment last and there's a possibility i could get sick from it. So, i was a bit pissed off.
Hahahahaha if only.

~untitled~

HSC
WHOOHOO i have free tomorrow morning 0 and 1!!!!! Am soo not getting out of bed until 7!!!!!!!!!!

lexonfire

HSC
i had a modern history assessment in last period which i started studying for today, pretty much? my apathy just gets better n better! lucky the holidays are soon, yeah?

i've got to stay away from the ppl in my school during the holidays though, they're probably gonna depress me with the whole "study for trials while u have time" kind of thing. lol it's terrible.

Loza33

HSC
In Study camp; it has been ok.... yesterday i only had one class and the rest were study periods; ive actually got quite a lot of my english assessment out of the way...

Last night; AWESOME!! Our group spent 3 hours working on our gp for drama; we completely changed our idea, everything and it is SO good.. we are already up to a climax!!!! So excited!!

Not much else is happening... just studying... haha... maths assessment tomorrow... grr.. dont want to study for that! SO im still doing King lear assessment...

Get off crutches in a week... or so... hopefully... haha

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
In Study camp; it has been ok.... yesterday i only had one class and the rest were study periods; ive actually got quite a lot of my english assessment out of the way...

Last night; AWESOME!! Our group spent 3 hours working on our gp for drama; we completely changed our idea, everything and it is SO good.. we are already up to a climax!!!! So excited!!

Not much else is happening... just studying... haha... maths assessment tomorrow... grr.. dont want to study for that! SO im still doing King lear assessment...

Get off crutches in a week... or so... hopefully... haha
Sounds excellent :uhhuh:

Good luck with those assessments :)

Haha :p You'll be off them soon enough ;)

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Sounds excellent :uhhuh:

Good luck with those assessments :)

Haha :p You'll be off them soon enough ;)
Haha, thanks for the luck.... they arent going too badly.. weel english isnt anyway.. it is jsut annoying... meh!!

Are you at school??

Well soon enough needs to hurry up.. i want to play netball and dance!!!! Lucky i wasnt planning on doing ballet exams this year, or i would be soo behind...

goosiegoo

HSC
Got my second HPV needle today. It hurt more than usual and bled heaps which was interesting. Oh well.
Had an ancient in-class essay last, which was annoying and i just didn't feel like listening to it.
Annd... i have to go to this Yr 10 HSC info night and perform some of my drama GP to all the not-interested parents and students. Huzzah!

But i don't have any more asessments for the rest of the term, so it's major work time - which i'm pleased about! And i also bought a CNNNN dvd, which makes me very happy.

~untitled~

HSC
My day was crap.... got 3 assesments back today, english presentation 13/15, english in class essay 12/15.... math test 23/30... Getting second jab in the arm next monday, fun! Ancient in class assess tomorrow... However, i am going to be teaching piano and musicianship soon, cant wait!!!!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
had to survive on 4.5 hours sleep.
half delirious in jap in the morning.
had a large double shot-ed cappa [and i NEVER have cappucinos. i just heard they had the highest amount of coffee and that's good enough for me!]
english extension assessment- viewing and responding. watched snippets of vanity fair for the viewing component. makes me wanna watch the whole thing. hmm...
wrote 7 pages :jaw:
but then again in exams my writing suddenly become absolutely ginormous and gross and i have 6 words on a line my words get so long... :lol:
discovered my friend has a myspace stalker from school. =|
and all while FREEZING my ass off. so cold i nearly died... ><

Hallatia

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Got my second HPV needle today. It hurt more than usual and bled heaps which was interesting. Oh well.
Had an ancient in-class essay last, which was annoying and i just didn't feel like listening to it.
we had our second HPV needle last Thursday and it actually hurt, the last one did not affect me but. Today there was an In The Wild Study day which my class attended, the start was so boring but in the end it was alright, did anyone else go?

Hallatia

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i think we're getting ours next week ><
it hurts the more they inject.
first didnt hurt at all.
then the second one was an OW.
third im gonna cry i betcha anything.
most of the girls in my school thought the first one hurt, some even got sick after, just about everybody said that the first one hurt, so I expected it to hurt but it didn't. The second one on the other hand did hurt, stupid bastard needle lol

Isaac Newton

Banned
HSC
N/A
Locky Jr said:
most of the girls in my school thought the first one hurt, some even got sick after, just about everybody said that the first one hurt, so I expected it to hurt but it didn't. The second one on the other hand did hurt, stupid bastard needle lol
Why was the needle inserted into your hand, young lady?

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
zangetsu.xo said:
had to survive on 4.5 hours sleep.
half delirious in jap in the morning.
had a large double shot-ed cappa [and i NEVER have cappucinos. i just heard they had the highest amount of coffee and that's good enough for me!]
english extension assessment- viewing and responding. watched snippets of vanity fair for the viewing component. makes me wanna watch the whole thing. hmm...
wrote 7 pages :jaw:
but then again in exams my writing suddenly become absolutely ginormous and gross and i have 6 words on a line my words get so long... :lol:
discovered my friend has a myspace stalker from school. =|
and all while FREEZING my ass off. so cold i nearly died... ><
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)