How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I don't feel like talking. My throat hurts like...hell.

Heck, swallowing *anything* hurts. And my nose is blocked. Who would've thought a night with the windows wide open would see this...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Yesterday was ok, had my last periods for the term, which i slept through because I figured it would be a good idea to stay up the night before.

Then I went and set up and played at a local metal gig. Twas fun, although my neck hurts something fierce once again. And I get to go and do exactly the same thing again tonight.

HSC
jaaaaay said:
i have an assessment on the last day of school... this friday ><"
I've got a Chemistry assignment due tomorrow. And I've got an in-class essay for English (on BR + BNW) and a PD/H/PE assignment due on Friday. :S
Beege said:
Got my maths test back and I got 98% (Dunno the rank yet) and the test was worth 15% Very happy as my overall assessment mark is now 84% which means my rank has gone up yay :)
Nice work. :)
Shrikar said:
Received an award for Physics at the formal assembly
Yeah, I received one for PD/H/PE. I can't believe our Chem teacher didn't give any out because she says our class has no "spirit"! :eek: :rolleyes:
SoulSearcher said:
Stress boiled over, and the obligatory once-a-term snap :( School was alright till then.
It just proves that you're human afterall. :) Awww, poor Gab.
airie said:
I don't feel like talking. My throat hurts like...hell.

Heck, swallowing *anything* hurts. And my nose is blocked. Who would've thought a night with the windows wide open would see this...
Haha, sleeping with the window open, no wonder why you're sick! :rofl: Get better soon though!

Tomorrow I'm getting my 2nd HPV needle. :eek: Haha, nah, I'm not fussed about it.
Oh, who was it that said they were tutoring someone? I'm going to be tutoring my cousin... in Year 5 maths. :eek:

HSC
magpam said:
in the SC my highest band was maths and science which is sad coz i dont do science and i suck at maths
In my SC, my highest band was Science, Geography and Maths. I do Maths and Physics and Chem, but struggle with some/lots of the work. I kinda wish I had chosen to do Geography now; I hadn't even thought about it until I got my results back, and by then it was too late, and not enough people picked Geography for there to be a class. :S (The geography teacher isn't... good.)

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, yea i totally flopped the sc.... i got a band 5 and the rest were 4's, quite disgraceful really, but i didnt exactly try. My highest mark was science, sadly enough.

Today was average, and extremely cold, slept through an entire math period, only to awake when having something thrown at me :( ... Got another 15 mins to finish of my ancient source study from last week, i can see the big red FAIL already....

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
i dont even remember my SC marks.. i think i got all band 5s except one??
one band 4 i think~~ and that was science.. highest was maths..??
ok~~ anyway..
my school day was the usual.. skipped half first period..
woke up late!! ><;; by accident of course~~
um.. skipped another period and yeah.. didnt do much..;;
lazy day.. got an assessment tomorrow
so i shall study now..;;

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
i flunked sc. but then again i didn't and still don't give a rat's ass.

read antony and cleopatra.
load of crap the whole lot of it.
got extension english mark back.
20/25.
not bad not bad.
watched a video on operation barbarossa in moder.
fun fun for the whole family.
and practiced Ls test.
going for them tomorrow GAH!

idling fire

HSC
My maths teacher finished marking 2 classes of tests in a record 2 days. So I got 3u results back... was ok. Not so many silly mistakes as I thought, other than omitting part of a question. Decently ranked. For 2u... nice easy test and somehow I managed to get 100% :D :eek: I don't know how that happened though. Must've fluked it.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
and practiced Ls test.
going for them tomorrow GAH!
goodluck =]
im sure you'll be fine!!
i already got my Ps so yeah~~
its good to get them before July 1st..

N

noir.

got back my 4th Society and Culture assessment today - 85% rank 6th :D
its not that awesome considering ive done better, but it was so difficult and i was sick while doing it. so happy its over.

In upseting news... only 10 people passed the math assessment... I get it back on friday

Also today, i went to see Ruby Moon @ the Riverside Theatre. v. good performance.

Beege

HSC
Well here are my SC results, pretty average:

* English - 66 (Band 3) - lol, disgraceful
* Maths - 74 (Band 4)
* Science - 77 (Band 4)
* Geography - 77 (Band 4)
* History - 86 (Band 5) :)

I left study to the last minute pretty much and somehow I went shit in english. I was also really shit at intermediate maths in year 10 and I was surprised by my maths result. I was also shit at science and I managed to get 77. Geography meh and yeah I was good at history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)