my sc -

English - 89
math - 84
science - 69 :eek:. i got an A grade internally. don't know what happened there
geo - 86
history - 85

~untitled~

HSC
haha, my brother (who was in year 12 at the time) told me the sc didnt count and said not to study.... (my brother wasnt too fond of studying, and didnt care about school)... lol, i took his advice, bahahaha, i didnt study at all...
Hence the extremely average results, haha
Math - 71
Geo - 75
Hist - 77
English - 77 <== something went seriously wrong....
Science - 82

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
got back my 4th Society and Culture assessment today - 85% rank 6th :D
its not that awesome considering ive done better, but it was so difficult and i was sick while doing it. so happy its over.

In upseting news... only 10 people passed the math assessment... I get it back on friday

Also today, i went to see Ruby Moon @ the Riverside Theatre. v. good performance.
Ooh Noir ,
well done in SaC =]

*chrissie*

HSC
crap, crap and more crap... actually it wasnt 2 bad, i just need to vent. we had a s***-all do-nothing sort of day - raising money for charity took up half our classes. i guess we didnt need 2 do work. but i have an eng. assessment to do 2moro n i wasnt allowed home. :( i better go do it now... speech wont be too hard. right?

anyway, to procrastinate a little more, for those sc obsessed ppl, it was 2 yrs ago (for most ) so forget about it! btw, i aced the sc n did not study AT ALL! but its the hsc that counts now... isnt there another thread for this elsewhere... oh well, back to frontline...

N

noir.

xclusv2bhung said:
Ooh Noir ,
well done in SaC =]
Totally appreciate your support dude!

*chrissie* said:
anyway, to procrastinate a little more, for those sc obsessed ppl, it was 2 yrs ago (for most ) so forget about it! btw, i aced the sc n did not study AT ALL!
I didn't study and i didn't ace it. is there/was there something wrong with me?

*chrissie*

HSC
no way! u did okay though - just flunked science though :) - doesnt matter now, but it depends on what you like/dislike as well... and nice work on ur soc. assessment too (thats what counts now...) n hope u do well in ur maths :)

N

noir.

*chrissie* said:
no way! u did okay though - just flunked science though :) - doesnt matter now, but it depends on what you like/dislike as well... and nice work on ur soc. assessment too (thats what counts now...) n hope u do well in ur maths :)
I wouldnt say i FLUNKED [cry]
I just skipped too many questions cos i didnt know anything... :)

And thanks. I know I definately passed. Just hope im ranked second or third now.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
noir. said:
I wouldnt say i FLUNKED [cry]
I just skipped too many questions cos i didnt know anything... :)

And thanks. I know I definately passed. Just hope im ranked second or third now.
Your voice better get ready before the ISS airie ;):p
chocolate lover said:
It just proves that you're human afterall. :) Awww, poor Gab.
:)

Today, bludged the morning at some careers expo thing at UWS Bankstown campus, then got back extension english results in the afternoon, 23/25, now that's an excellent mark :D

LatK7

HSC
Short thursday's ftw!

Got one assessment back today, worth 25%. 19/20. :D

Yay!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Beege said:
Well here are my SC results, pretty average:

* English - 66 (Band 3) - lol, disgraceful
* Maths - 74 (Band 4)
* Science - 77 (Band 4)
* Geography - 77 (Band 4)
* History - 86 (Band 5) :)

I left study to the last minute pretty much and somehow I went shit in english. I was also really shit at intermediate maths in year 10 and I was surprised by my maths result. I was also shit at science and I managed to get 77. Geography meh and yeah I was good at history.
I understand about English, I got pretty much Band 4 and Band 5 but you beat me in History by 6 marks.

N

noir.

Today was... spectacular.
My class harrassed my math teacher into giving our assessments back. I came 2nd in all 3 classes and im so proud of me. my mark is awesome-ish which surprised me since i found it really hard + way too long. :D

Also having PIP blues. Its due in a month =O

~untitled~

HSC
Whoohoo! academic excellence award at formal assembly today!, and won award for all subjects!!!Damn mum for not telling me.
Lol, English period one, did creative writing, Fun! got out of all other periods for assembly music rehursals, and did my usual job as proofing/ fixing up the assembly script for our captain and vices, lol.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Went to the UNCLE Open Day...

First lecture was Mathematics and Statistics. I asked if i could get into the BMath without maths in the HSC, and was quickly backed up by my friend who insisted that our 70s in Retail were quite good.

It is very hard to listen with a straight face to the answers given by a lecturer who is completely confounded by what you have just asked.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
yeah i think everyone studied the last minute... or didn't study at all
I don't remember how much I studied but I think I must have cause I looked at my results the other day and I did pretty decent. What a waste of time, lol. For tutoring though I've been going through the SC maths paper that we all sat and I don't remember doing any of it haha. So different to how exams are now. Also, the stuff we did in class was barely tested :confused: but you need it heaps for Years 11 and 12.

KirrynAlane

HSC
Yesterday went alright. Got 100% in a bio assessment. weeee.
now dredding spending my hols doing 3 assessment tasks due 1st week back *cries*

*sigh*

lexonfire

HSC
shit, even though it was the last day

i did get an assessment back however, some english advanced module b assessment, which i got 93% for.

neat-o! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)