How well did u go for your second HSC assessments? (1 Viewer)

sasa-o8

HSC
The only assessment I got this term was my economics one (the others were my half yearlies).

Economics: 87% Top 6 (unsure of actual rank)

cs01001

HSC
ticky2002 said:
In my chem end of pre-lim exam I got 24%.

In my assessment I got 92% - equal 1st.

What's with that?
Nice, was it a reasearch task or a real exam?

I epic failed my final Chem exam with 45%. I hope to improve it to at least 80's in the half yearly.

wandless

HSC
I'm not too happy. I didn't put nearly enough preparation in. For Legal Studies I thought I'd learnt enough content for my extended responses but ran out of things to talk about after a while. I underestimated how much I could write!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
wandless said:
I'm not too happy. I didn't put nearly enough preparation in. For Legal Studies I thought I'd learnt enough content for my extended responses but ran out of things to talk about after a while. I underestimated how much I could write!
no honey, you overestimated how much you could write. or perhaps you underestimated the extent of your idiocy.

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine are all in the 4 days of next week. Woot! Fail time!

English and Conics is gonna screw me over.

HSC
SpinCobra said:
English and Conics is gonna screw me over
But conics is so much fun! The satisfaction out of getting every single question wrong...

Anyway I've had English, Legal Studies and 2u Maths this week. Screwed 2u so badly.

Jachie

HSC
who the fuck calls it conics? how does that make one bit of sense guyz

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
English- Physical Journeys portfolio:part A(related texts)-4.5/5Part B(Creative Writing story on Journeys)-13/15Part C(Reflective Journal on story)-4/5Total Mark: 13/15 allright!! Everyone in both of the Advanced classes did well in this assesment, but not everyone has kept past assignments from old friends from the past year groups lol!Later I've got two Maths assesments coming up, it really sucks doing Extension 1 Maths because you've got to worry about 2 Unit Assesments which everyone in Extension 1 practically got full marks in as well as Extension 1 assesments!

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
It's not quite important how well you did, is it? We got the 2nd 4u test on Monday and it was ... bloody easy. The whole class (9 people) finished in 45' though we were given 90'. Though we got full marks in here, it doesn't mean we're going to get good marks in the HSC anyway

HSC
Jachie said:
no honey, you overestimated how much you could write. or perhaps you underestimated the extent of your idiocy.
I think she meant she actually wrote faster than she thought she would be able to...meaning she underestimated the amount that she would be able to write given a specific time period.

yennie B

HSC
hahahah.

DNT KNOW THE CONTEXT OF THESE comments. but seriously what is the point of backchat via virtual communication??/

what are you proving??

in the end you're wasting a few seconds of your life demonstrating your frustration....

HSC
Jachie said:
who the fuck calls it conics? how does that make one bit of sense guyz
I think they mean the MX2 topic, not economics. :p

Jachie

HSC
ahhhh

that does make one bit of sense after all hey

ALGALELE

Superman
HSC
first asesments-
ancient-68, bio-68, modern-61 lol
usd to be big time bludger
second asingments-
eng adv-92, eng ext-85, ancient-84, legal-84,.......
im screwed!
just done my hlf yrlies fk man dnt think i went too good lol scard....

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Did english today.
Got 89% for eco test and 85% for eco essay.

pretty pleased i guess.

dzp830

HSC
Ive had english viewing task a week ago = = 25% and its on journey....did alrite actually...not many problems except for 2 questions with some doubts, well nothing i could do now...hoping for the best i guess.:uhhuh: HEhe half yearly coming up MUST PREPARE ...ADDDDD OIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe didnt do exceptionally well in my jap beg half yearly....shame = = buh next time ill get like 100% hehehe. anyone have notes for jap beg hsc? pm me plz^^

jcurry

HSC
havent got any half yearly results back but so far ive done everything but maths extension1(and im not doing a mayhs extension2 test i think)
Physics test i feel really, really good, should get 95%+
English test i did good for me hoping to get 90% in that
Chem test wasnt that bad should get 90%+
i dont really care about the marks i just want to rank first in everything but english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)