how? (1 Viewer)

typingtimtam

HSC
How can I meet people going to my uni beforehand? I don't move there until a day before oweek and I know no one and I can't seem to find anyone going to the same uni as me. Please help guys?

typingtimtam

HSC
just walk in and start talking, its always open
So you reckon the first day of oweek I should just go and talk to people? Do you think the first day I'd find out about the parties for oweek because I have no idea!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Make new friends at uni. A lot of people are in your position and are willing and able to be friendly. So just don't be too shy and you should be able to make a few friendships.

So you reckon the first day of oweek I should just go and talk to people? Do you think the first day I'd find out about the parties for oweek because I have no idea!
Parties you can look at online on the appropriate student society site for your uni (UNSW has ARC for example).

But yeah, literally just start talking to people and eventually you'll make a few friendships.

typingtimtam

HSC
Make new friends at uni. A lot of people are in your position and are willing and able to be friendly. So just don't be too shy and you should be able to make a few friendships.

Parties you can look at online on the appropriate student society site for your uni (UNSW has ARC for example).

But yeah, literally just start talking to people and eventually you'll make a few friendships.
I've tried finding a website like that for UC but there's like none what so ever

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I've tried finding a website like that for UC but there's like none what so ever
Hmm explore O-Week then. I have no idea about UC.

But don't feel left out if you don't go to any uni parties. I've never been to one personally and I still feel in place at uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)