How'd You all Go... Aahaha beat you all to it... (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
meh, help, I need brain food, mmm chocolate!

I really hope we get essays on micro and macro policies and an economy other than Australia.

If they give me something on BOP or Exchange rates, I wont be happy.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
grrrrrrrrr, very disappointed in the absolute mind blank I had, and the crap I wrote, when that should have been a relatively easy exam.

banx006

i thought the exam was pretty good. everything i studied for (except reverse free trade/protection) done heaps on fiscal. breezed through mc - probably because of the fact i have done thousands!! sa not too bad...briefly stumped ona couple, but in all i think the exam will be marked easy...after all the BOS want to increase the amount of people doing economics...so numbers wont increase if they set a hard exam or mark an easy exam hard.

who cares now anyway its all over!!!!:D

hscamper

HSC
yeh i think the exam was excellent in its set out covering all topics evenly... mainly issues in the short answers and globalisation and economic management in the extended responses.... altho i didnt like that one about economic growth and its impact on ESD in short answers... altho the rest was really good if u knew the stuff..... and i agree it feels bloody good to be finished... only a few words could possible describe it.... " better than sex" :D j/k

kaseita

WOOOHOOO!! It's OVER! FINALLY!

sorry, I'm just happy. I'll be quiet now... :)

I liked the SAQ, multis were easier than I thought they would be, and I liked the essays (well, I initially didn't like the second essay I did, but towards the middle, I thought of something nice)
The only downside I can think of is that I didn't actually quote from the stimulus in my first essay...I kinda remembered when I was doing the second essay...but I still think its ok, cause I basically said everything in it, except it!:graduate:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
good work pplz !

yeah I found it good
the SA and MC's were pretty straightforward, similar to last yr in style
I did the micro essay and I prepared quite well for that, however I was forced to do the Protection essay, which i wasnt quite prepared for, but it was ok i guess :rolleyes:

I'm going out now, bloody no more studying!

chait

hmm good to see that everyone's happy abt eco..:) I thought that it was alright as well, although I would have preferred a case study extended response..

I've still got religion 2moro! 3 more hours of pain :mad:

*Britney*

yeah it was pretty good mcs were good sa were good essays were good i did the micro and protection one eventhough i did 2 3 hr exams today i feel i did good in both. im so glad its over now all i have is re hehehehehehehhehehehehehe

astro boy

HSC
hahah im just glad there was any case study questions
i didnt really enjoy the fiscal policy essay though, but i liked the protection question

hscamper

HSC
lol.. talk about it.. when i saw there was no extended response on the case study i was pretty damn happy.. cause i wouldnt have been able to write much ;) damn it feels good

chait

just curious... did ppl find that they had time to spare? or was it just enough time?

hscamper

HSC
yeh thats wat i got macca. then its 1-MPC to get MPS and the multiplier is 1 divided by the MPS to give the answer of 2.5 ... i just found a common trend that Y=60 plus 40 or something and it was easy from there...

macca202

SWEET, thats 22/22. (i got 20 for m.c.) mpc=C/(I+G) or somthing like that. i dont know what it ment but i got 0.6 for each three years so i accepted it. Anyone else get that? and k=2.5

kaseita

Originally posted by chait
just curious... did ppl find that they had time to spare? or was it just enough time?
I knew I had time to spare if I wanted, but I decided I'd try and use it all up, so I just kept writing at a fairly leisurely rate. with the last 2mins to go, finished, and started writing my numbers in...

If I really wanted to, I could've had a 20min nap at the end if I wanted...

yep, got the same multiplier! excellent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)