How'd you go in the 2020 HSC x1 paper? (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Just wanting to gauge how hard the paper was for most (just in anticipation for tomorrow lol)

Q14 was so hard :\. I managed a 61/70.

icycledough

HSC
Having done the exam last year, I recall the exam being quite easy. Saying that though, I also struggled with Q14a (parts iii and iv); part b was much more doable for me. I believe my final examination mark was 98, so that may indicate a raw mark of around 62 out of 70.

specificagent1

HSC
Having done the exam last year, I recall the exam being quite easy. Saying that though, I also struggled with Q14a (parts iii and iv); part b was much more doable for me. I believe my final examination mark was 98, so that may indicate a raw mark of around 62 out of 70.
flex on us with out flexing on us

icycledough

HSC
flex on us with out flexing on us
Haha, it's all about doing it in a subtle way. But in all honesty, it really depends on the person; some people will say that they found it a breeze and will be confident getting a raw mark of 68+, whereas others will genuinely struggle with it a lot more (mostly 3U students who also do 2U maths). That isn't putting down 3U students, as they can definitely be very competent, but 4U students will generally tend to out-perform their fellow 3U counterparts.

specificagent1

HSC
Haha, it's all about doing it in a subtle way. But in all honesty, it really depends on the person; some people will say that they found it a breeze and will be confident getting a raw mark of 68+, whereas others will genuinely struggle with it a lot more (mostly 3U students who also do 2U maths). That isn't putting down 3U students, as they can definitely be very competent, but 4U students will generally tend to out-perform their fellow 3U counterparts.
like all the 3u kids talking about the 2u exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)