How's everyone coping? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
So we're now under 6 months until the HSC :cry: Time goes so fast :cry:

How is everyone handling the workload/stress and how well are you currently performing in school?

Best of luck to all 2012ers.

Aysce

HSC
I don't think I'm as stressed as I should be :\
How well/bad are you performing? If you aren't stressed, it isn't necessarily a bad thing haha. I think I'm starting to feel the pressure again - I've been pretty chilled since end of Half yearlies.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Same, since the half headlines I haven't done nearly enonugh work. Im kind of freaking out now

Aysce

HSC
Same, since the half headlines I haven't done nearly enonugh work. Im kind of freaking out now
I've just been learning the most recent concepts and practicing what I've recently learnt, but I need to revise the older stuff. Might do it later today if I am bothered.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My stress is very, very miniscule compared to all those I know. I am busy yes, but only a lil stressed. Most people who are super stressed aren't going overseas in Yr 12 or doing as many extracurricular that eat up time like me.

That said though, I did just waste this whole Saturday, but everyone needs a day off once in a while :S

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My stress levels is through the roof. I cannot even sleep at night times. >_> I certainly hope I will be alive after HSC to meet delicious humans and eat them.

Aysce

HSC
It's good to take a break LoveHate and Spiral, I know haha.

Although it kinda saddens me that it is almost impossible that I achieve 99+ considering my subs and school.

Coookies

HSC
I'm a bit scared. I feel like we're not going to finish the course, everything is so rushed now I hate it. I'm also not feeling the stress that much which I should be so I'm a bit worried.

Aysce

HSC
You'll be right cookies, pick your game up and start working ~ ! :)

Rish, you've disappeared! You can do it man :) Although I wonder what the outcome would be like if I moved schools, chose better subjects that didn't run at school and etc.

Aysce

HSC
Yeah but c'mon, chances are slim. It's not that I'm not determined, it's just VERY unlikely. Typical example, however, is ninetypercent. Dat guy is my idol.

eat_well

HSC
I'm a bit scared. I feel like we're not going to finish the course, everything is so rushed now I hate it. I'm also not feeling the stress that much which I should be so I'm a bit worried.
Same here!! My teachers are racing through the topics and I'm having trouble keeping up. I would go and study on my own but I have so many exams ><.
I'm not exactly stressed, I just panic. I have been slacking off since half yearlies and feel like my ranks will drop dramatically.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You know what they say. It's not over until the fat cat sings.

Aysce

HSC
Same here!! My teachers are racing through the topics and I'm having trouble keeping up. I would go and study on my own but I have so many exams ><.
I'm not exactly stressed, I just panic. I have been slacking off since half yearlies and feel like my ranks will drop dramatically.
Sometimes luck is on your side - other times it's not. All you can do now is just cram all the info, assuming you haven't studied for exams and just hope. Worked for me and I've changed my ways.

RishBonjour

HSC

this (Y)

Aysce

HSC
Ah I missed the HSC forums.

:')

Rishbonjour sir, get to work son. We gon' aysce (witty much? :p) dis

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Not stressed at all however i'm worried that i won't be able to pull up my ranks since i put no effort in the first assessments. I just hope by the end of trials i'll be at the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)