• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How's everyone feeling????? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah i think that's unfair of your teachers that they didn't let you know the problems before the trials, but you should prob listen to what they have to say. in the end, though, it is your piece and you can do it however you want.
i thought a tip from my teacher wouldn't work, but it ended up enhancing it greatly. just play around with it and have fun.
good luck
xx

cyber_chicken

FLUKEY mc FLUKE

i have been struggling with my I.P for so long then we had to do eistteddfod and i improd it all and i ended up winning..with 91!!! what the?? problem is..ive forgotten it and i have to perform in a week..and i think it could be bad bad bad....ive been acting for 14 yrs..and the year i hit a mind blank is this one..how bullshit is that? we still have no group devised because the otehr chick in our group is an idiot who cant act...AHHH!!!!!!! last theory assessment ever today though! WOO!

is anyone doing meyerhold? i swear were the only people hey..

BYE!

hope ur all going well!...c u at onstage...bah ha ha ;)

Shadowlamb

HSC
Wow. So teachers giving you trouble? My teacher is awesome. She is very supportive and kind and helpful. Yeah. She is very good.

And the brick wall is most certainly still there and fully functional. I have been hitting my head against it for about three weeks now.

But, the fortunate thing is, I don't seem to either need or want to practice my IP. I reckon I have spent about a whole 10 hours practicing it, and I know it of by heart and it is pretty good. Does anyone else experience this? Or am I just being lazy? Hmmm...the questions that will possibly never be answered!

kimmi06

HSC
ohhh sweet lord, im having so much trouble with mine. i need to re-write it (it goes for too long and its a bit outdated) and seriously cant find the time with everything else i need to do...*sigh*. ive even been shedding tears over my monologue, and seriously considering having my tear ducts removed because its pissing me off lol. also, my group performance was going well until now, we've hit a brick wall like you wouldn't believe. hows everyone else going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)