Hows your room? (1 Viewer)

cataleptic

HSC
Mine's filthy.

Piles and puddles of study notes everywhere. And dirty clothes/plates because I'm a lazy fucker.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
-Swifty- said:
Well how is everyones room going?

Mines a shocker... thou it is cleaner than yesturday since i removed the english rubbish

not good... *shakes head*
oh nos!!

mine's similar =p

or maybe worse

^^''

olchik

HSC
Bo-batron said:
Well then... I must be from another planet, because unlike everybody here, my room is spotless, with no paper on the floor... actually, it is probably the cleanest and best looking it has been ever. I can't sleep if it's a dump.
The dining room table on the other hand..... yeah, that is covered in texts books, past papers, folders, sleeves of all my BIO (AAA HATE YOU) topics.. and many many summary sheets.... and many highlighters :p
So, we eat in the loungeroom now.
How come you are the only one here who has the clean room? Have you seen my post?

boite nature

HSC
when my brother moved out i converted his room into my study and put heaps of bookshelves in there so i have a shelf for each subject. that means i just get out the subject i need, study, then put it all back on the shelf when i get sick of it. and I now have a huge pile by the door with a nice big happy sign "notes i never have to look at again" over it. nice procastination time spent making that sign.... although my desk is neat (it has to be neat or i get distracted by blue tac or pencil shavings) there seems to be a whole bunch of paper on the floor and i dont even know what it is.... oh well i dont have to sleep in there!

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
mines awesome
bits of paper and shit everywhere
you know how it goes

Bronny_Mac

utter mess

And I don't plan to clean it until after physics

My Friend has a STUDY house.

I have a Study pile-of-books-and-paper-on desk

the_thomasu

HSC
hows this, the parents of a friend of my brother paid for her to stay in a 5 star resort for the entire HSC (inc. stuvac). She did pretty well in the HSC I think. I dont think I could take the HSC that seriously.

elisabeth

HSC
the_thomasu said:
hows this, the parents of a friend of my brother paid for her to stay in a 5 star resort for the entire HSC (inc. stuvac). She did pretty well in the HSC I think. I dont think I could take the HSC that seriously.
Shit. Sounds like a "you know you have too much money when..." story.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Casmira...your room looks super nice...looks organised, actually.
I tohught mine was messy, but compared to everyone else's maybe it's just small...
But I found a dead cockraoch in my room (medium-sized) when I woke up this morning...lying dead next to my stereo. It probably died overnight. My room probably stunk too much. Flies died in my room overnight in the past. It's no surprise to see a coackroach dead there.

Gee my room's so small that you can't even fit in a computer or my clothes. So the bed has to be 1m high :(. I can't jump on my bed!

al_x said:
lol yeah i slept on the toilet last night!
That's cool!

One part of my desk before 17thOct:

Probably middle of the HSC yr sitting on my bed:

No where else to put my socks:

Another part of desk:

Reading related text for Eng P1 in last minute:

Stuff behind my bed with leftover cardboard from MTP:

And a useless wall that remained unchanged for 4yrs:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
DeanM said:
i think enoch wins... your room is by far the worst... congrats!
hahah lol wot do i win??

...keep in mind thats after 1 hr of cleaning up paper...it used to be carpeted in paper..

suhini

HSC
i found a mouldy salad roll and yoghurt in my school bag from like the last week of school. knew i forgot to do something that day. either way i hav now realised why i have been feeling faintly sick evrytime i enter my room. it was so revolting, i nearly up chucked wen i brought it to the surface to throw it out... *shudders*

so not eating yoghurt or salad rolls for the next few years...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
suhini said:
i found a mouldy salad roll and yoghurt in my school bag from like the last week of school. knew i forgot to do something that day. either way i hav now realised why i have been feeling faintly sick evrytime i enter my room. it was so revolting, i nearly up chucked wen i brought it to the surface to throw it out... *shudders*

Haha that's a horror story you'd expect to hear from a primary school kid. It still happens to me, though, as well.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahhaa, true that. it happened to me during primary school. found a completely gone bad mandarin in my bag, its stench was horrifying!

my room is actually somewhat clean now, i kinda managed to clean it up after my parents chucked a psycho at the state and condition of my room. the books are stll in the floor, just the bed it a little cleaner than it used to be....lol.

HSC
wow yours is pretty shocking..
mine isn't nearly as bad.. some notes and books strewn across the floor
but i have a ritual of taking the notes and textbooks out of my room and dumping them in the spare room once i've finished that subjets exam.. its good for cleansing the soul... as well as the bedroom... :)

VQ

HSC
Mine's much cleaner than before trials and HSC started. That days, I got this 5-6 piles of paper of all-subjects in. So everytime I wanted to study, I practically had to dig into the piles and searched for the materials I needed. I ended up copying my friends hand-outs because I could not find my notes and found double copies of notes several weeks ago when I really ordered my folders.

Now, it's only Chemistry and Physics piles left, a pile of emptied folder, and a stack of HSC-ed subjects tied up with rope (try tied ur papers up and dumped them in the edge of your room for simple things that can make you feel better after exam...I did it and I felt better...)...other than that, I think my room is quite clean and tidy...

Anyway, should continue on studying...2 subjects left = )

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
My desk is about a metre higher than it should be because of all the maths past papers and notes. Have to study on my bed now because if I even touch my desk there's a huge avalanche of paper which crashes down onto my feet.

freaked

HSC
You mean there is a room under all this mess?
Wow.. thats trippy.

Lol, I can just find my bed, my clothes are in baskets, piles of notes everywhere, books, study guides, shoes flung around the room from where I have literally kicked them off.

Terribly needs to be tidied. Even tho its messy its clean, never leave rubbish or plates in there

freaked

HSC
suhini said:

*shudders*
now thats gross.
eww, just thinking of it makes me feel ill

MandiMoo

HSC
I feel sorry for all you ppls wif messy rooms... mines heaps neat. i invested in a filing cabinet about half way through yr 11, all my notes and past work and past exams are in there, anyway i dont really kno how to do this but i hope the pics come up :p If they dont just assume its real neat and clean...lol

.004 is my desk and .005 is my awesome filing cabinet

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)