How've your exams been so far? (1 Viewer)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Mine are all done now! How good does it feel. I think I'm going to celebrate the end of semester by getting a tattoo. Last year I celebrated by getting my labret pierced so I feel something a bit more extreme's in order now. How are other people celebrating? (apart from the inevitable getting blind drunk, lol)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Wow, I just realised the above post was my 100th. That's a shocking effort for almost a year and a half, lol.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
cpjeeves said:
How are other people celebrating? (apart from the inevitable getting blind drunk, lol)
that was what i had planned 4 this saturday nite after stereophonics concert, but unsw mate still got exams, so wait and see

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
not long to go...will be all over in about 26 hrs.

i am planning on getting really fucked. like cant feel myself fucked. that is if i can stay awake. these all nighter killing me.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
AsyLum said:
Wanna switch with my insomnia?
too bad i have that too! one night i slept 3 hours (for me that is very little).

edit: a thought, i might have asked before - doesn't it freak any of you out if people walk past and randomly smile at you, don't you think they might be from here? i have been freaked out, before realising people here shouldn't know who i am

Last edited:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Hmmm getting smashed sounds good, I'll wait until July 23 when my parents go away, so I can throw a MASSIVE party and get sloshed :D. Still got one more exam to go, it's not til next wed, aah that's so gay when is everyone's last exam?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I finish this friday with contracts thank god! I get to de-stress and kill off those brain cells with two 21st parties; one on friday night and one on saturday- I cant wait! :D

I'm dying to watch Oprah (shutup, its cool).. I keep tearing myself away from the TV... its so difficult!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hated the question essay for MAS104 :(

"Should we have Australian film industry AND why or why not?"

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
haha. Still better than an essay question i had...

"is equality possible in australia? why or why not?"

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
haha. Still better than an essay question i had...

"is equality possible in australia? why or why not?"
oh fuck....poor you. You could be there for hours answering a question like that.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
thank god im finished...acst151 was hard...stupid defined benfit bullshit...and prospective/retrospective reserves :S

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Supra said:
thank god im finished...acst151 was hard...stupid defined benfit bullshit...and prospective/retrospective reserves :S
I've never understood how anyone could enjoy doing actuarial studies :s

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
oh its great fun...how can u not like superannuation, insurance, probability and statistics ?!
i actually enjoyed stat and acst srsly, econ was cool as well, comp is the only part of the degreee that i hate, the rest is pretty interesting and challenging...the rewards are htere at the end, that keeps u goin :p

X

xeuyrawp

I have to say, PHIL132 today was sooooo easy.

I actually re-did all my notes yesterday, and made them more compact, with only about 1/2 a page per topic, and I'm glad I did that because that was all I needed.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
more importantly i have 1 more exam left... YAY, does anyone have exams next week?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
more importantly i have 1 more exam left... YAY, does anyone have exams next week?
this week, and next week.. 5 exams in all. *-)

and supra, the retro and prospective reserve question were multiple choice right? (back in my day.. then had three pages in a row worth of them? =p)

Last edited:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
bbbblurrr i dont know what to say, was late for 12mins today
paid near 50bux for cab to uni cos i very very very late.. that 50 must worth a HD or eles :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)