Hsc 2016 modern (1 Viewer)

colleenb123

HSC
Hey do you guys have any predictions for HSC 2016 Modern History?

Russia and Cold War would be appreciated!

Good luck xx

maggiehawes1106

HSC
Hi. Sorry I can not tell you what will be in the HSC exams about Russia and the Cold war.
Just practise and do past papers, and you will be prepared for the hsc this year

sudodds

HSC
Wish I'd seen this earlier cos I predicted all the essay questions for Section II and IV exactly haha I couldn't believe it when I opened the booklet. Only annoying thing is when I told my teacher my predictions he told me he disagreed so I didn't go and study those as much as I planned ughh.

colleenb123

HSC
Wish I'd seen this earlier cos I predicted all the essay questions for Section II and IV exactly haha I couldn't believe it when I opened the booklet. Only annoying thing is when I told my teacher my predictions he told me he disagreed so I didn't go and study those as much as I planned ughh.
ooooo man! that sucks!!

sudodds

HSC
ooooo man! that sucks!!
yeah it was annoying haha, but I though the exam in general was still okay, just didn't have enough time to do my Cold War essay properly because I spent so long on the personality. It'll probably be fine, but yeah that was a bit annoying. Did the Stalinism and Truman Doctrine question. wbu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)