HSC 2017 Predictions/Preparation Thread [Business Studies] (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Identify TWO transforming resources (1 mark)

Discuss the role of outsourcing in the human resources function. (4 marks)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I have received the following questions over pm. Feel free to help answer these questions from the user.

1) for interest rates and exchange rates.. Is there a correlation we need to know that if interest rates of a country increase and investors want to invest more the countries exchange rate weakens? Does this happen vice versa? and also why is it the case that if more global investors are investing in business from a certain country that there is a depreciation in the business' country's exchange rate? I am asking since saw multiple choice question which put forward a scenario like that and made you pick what would be the impact.

2) is a commission like a form of group? I was wondering since there is a fair work commission and only commission i know of is commission payment.

3) To disintuighs between relationship marketing and sales promtion, is it correct to say relationship marketing is priamrlly for the long term whilst sales promotion can be used for the short term? So like an app which sneds you notifications on offers vs a buy one get the nex 25% thing? Is that distinguishment correct?

4) how would you define a 20/20 section 3 and section 4 response and what would you expect it to have in particular?

Have a look here http://community.boredofstudies.org/21/business-studies/234623/business-report-faq.html

Last edited:

Frostguard

HSC
Hey guys! I’m not y12 yet but just wishing this year’s cohort the best of luck with your HSC exams and hopefully you guys get the ATAR you want!!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
4) I'd expect it to have headings and sub-headings, and reference the respective syllabus points that the question components are guiding you towards.

2) is a commission like a form of group? I was wondering since there is a fair work commission and only commission i know of is commission payment.

Typically would be " :a government agency having administrative, legislative, or judicial powers regulatory powers".

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commission

In essence, you could think of it as a business "group" that is responsible for looking after certain matters.

Last edited:

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Also I was wondering, are all of the Students Learn To... tested in every exam? I've finished revising so I'm jusoing through the students learn to part, should I have a case study for each dot-point there? Thanks!
Not all of the students learn to will be tested in every exam.
When it says "examine contemporary business issues to:" as part of the students learn to I'd have real life case studies. Otherwise you can make up the case studies in exam.

cbrahimi

HSC
explain why good or services are central to both marketing and operations??

can anyone help me with an answer for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)