• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC 2U & 3U Mathematics Tutoring in West, UNSW (1 Viewer)

hzhu2012

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I live in Auburn and I'm happy to travel around areas such as Parramatta, Granville, Lidcombe, Strathfield and I can tutor at the UNSW library if any students are nearby. In terms of experience I have been a private tutor for 4 months and I'm currently taking a Bachelor degree of Actuarial Studies/ Commerce at UNSW.

My name is Henry and as a previous HSC student (graduated 2013) i know how most of you feel. How should i prepare for exams? How many papers should i do? How hard is the actual HSC? I can answer all of your questions and try to help you to maximize your marks as well as providing you with my own study tips and resources. Private tutoring is usually a lot cheaper than going to colleges such as Matrix, Talent 100 and they are more tailored to your needs such as speed and if you have homework questions the tutor can always answer for you.

I am not a clock-watcher so if i think you haven't gained much from the lesson i will not charge you extra and continue to go over-time to make sure you grasp the key concepts because in the end i want to see my students excel.HSC is a hard time but we are all here to help so pls contact me if you have any questions.

I was really enthusiastic in Maths throughout high school which is why i chose Actuarial Studies and i think it's a subject that you can do well if you put in the effort as for me i did a total of 50 past papers in my preparation for HSC (only for maths). In the end it all pays off, the amount of effort you put in is the amount of reward you get and i will always support my students because i have once been one and even though i'm not tutoring economics and business studies i can always provide advice/assistance when asked as my memory of my HSC subjects still comes handy.

Feel free to text me or call me if you have any enquires.:jump:

Fee=$20/per hour

HSC Marks:
Mathematics 3 Unit:95
Mathematics 4 Unit:96
Economics: 90
Business Studies: 95

ATAR:98.45

Maximum hours per student will be 2 unless requested for more.

Name: Henry Zhu
Phone number:0466662298

Last edited:

tattoo2200

HSC
N/A
I can vouch for this guy. Henry has tutored me for the past few months and i've definitely seen an enormous improvements in my 3 unit results. He explains concepts very clearly and has an extensive knowledge in the course.

A++++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)