HSC Advice Line - 4. Employment Relations (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
HSC Advice Line: 13 11 12
Opens Monday, 29 September

As many of u know the hsc advice line is open. I have created 5 threads for each of the 5 topics. so basically if i have a question abt marketing strategy, i will post the question and the answer in *HSC Adice Line - Topic 3 Marketing* thread.

There is a seperate HSC Advice Help Line forum, but i thought dividing the subject according to topics will be much easier.

It only cost 25cents so make use of this resource.

Sezzza

Truly-in-bliss, do you cover the entire business course? What sort of price range are you looking for?

aus_ryan

Employment Relations

Could someone please tell me what are some employment relations strategies. The question came up in the 2003 business studies HSC exam yet i cant find anything to do with "strategies" in my text book..... thank you

desai

HSC
try the syllabus under the heading "effective employment relations strategies". off the top of my head i think the dot points are:
  • communications systems - grievance, worker participation, team briefings
  • rewards - monetary, non-montetary
  • training and development - induction
  • flexible work practices - family-friendly programs
  • and then measures of effectiveness..

Ryan_Stevens

I've got a question about the Employment Relations topic - will the new Industrial relations legislation be in the exam, or at least a necessity to be mentioned in the extended response?

I know the exam was written in March, but it's meant to be a topic which is reflected in current events....any ideas?

Ryano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)