HSC Agriculture Exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I find it funny how there's no 'thoughts on ag' thread :DDD

I'm guessing most people finish today with physics lols. GL!

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
MC was pretty standard 18/20 (which probably was average) - hoping for mid 80's raw or as close to band 6 as possible

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
What do you guys learn in agriculture? I'm really curious. My school didn't offer it. Would've actually considered doing it if they did and it seemed fun.

HSC
Uni Grad
MC was pretty standard 18/20 (which probably was average) - hoping for mid 80's raw or as close to band 6 as possible
Lol. Low 'standards' o-o

What do you guys learn in agriculture? I'm really curious. My school didn't offer it. Would've actually considered doing it if they did and it seemed fun.
Well we learn about soils, plant production, animal production and biotechnology/ genetically modified organisms. It's fun :D MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN BIO.
:DD

flower1

HSC
did anyone else stuff up the marketing strategies question????

HSC
Uni Grad
did anyone else stuff up the marketing strategies question????
Lol dont think so. It was about direct marketing, vertical integration, cooperatives, marketing boards and contracting. Think there was one other...Family farm? I talked about all of them + commercials and newspapers.

I think a lot of people did the latter. i.e. newspaper, commercials, websites... Not sure if that's right.

flower1

HSC
yeah thats right. I got confused with the marketing options and did over the hook, saleyards...

Summer13

HSC
Wat about the last Q; biosecurity? Think I stuffed that 1 up..

HSC
Uni Grad
Wat about the last Q; biosecurity? Think I stuffed that 1 up..
Well, basically what bio-security is...I talked about FSANZ's implementation of food labels, then about AQIS and the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (Gene Technology Act 2000). Also, talked about the safety measures one must take to grow GM crops on farms and to carry out research.

I bsed value adding :D hahaha.

planino

HSC
Lol. Low 'standards' o-o

Well we learn about soils, plant production, animal production and biotechnology/ genetically modified organisms. It's fun :D MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN BIO.
:DD
You're an asshole and you know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)