HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (2 Viewers)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
My 4u graphs test got cancelled, because of half yearlies.
Wow, never heard of HSC assessments getting cancelled, what was your reaction? XD

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Wow, never heard of HSC assessments getting cancelled, what was your reaction? XD
A bit surprised, would have been good revision though

Lizcat

HSC
i have my 2U maths on tuesday next week...
and an english speach on YEAts SOON!! (aparently)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I only have one assessment this term, which is a business studies topic test worth 15%. Then its the half yearlies:mad1:

Lizcat

HSC
i got my 4U assessment back today.. even tho i did it yesturday
and i did the most stupidest mistake ever!!!!!... i had to do like |z-3+2i|<2 and like i thought i did the circle but on one side of the circle i had the radius of 2 and some other side with a radius of 3 and my teacher wrote "a little too high here" and thats sooo freaking frustrating!! coz like that was 1/2 a mark off and i also got 3 marks off.. which makes it 32.5/36.. although it is roughly 90% its rank 3 and theres 5 people in our class. and i could have gotten 33 or even 34 (which was the top mark)

if im 3rd outa 5 people.. and mayb even 3rd outa 4 (coz some one might leave).. would i get a good scalling.. considering that i am in the single digit rank.. but its only outa 5 people!

P

pLuvia

if im 3rd outa 5 people.. and mayb even 3rd outa 4 (coz some one might leave).. would i get a good scalling.. considering that i am in the single digit rank.. but its only outa 5 people!
You will still get good scaling, but not as much since you are like middle of the class

Lizcat

HSC
if thats right.. thats soo unfair.. im only 1.5 marks from the top person and 1/2 from the 2nd rank.. darn stupid mistake.. i would been equal 2nd

P

pLuvia

MX2 already scales well enough don't worry about it, just focus on doing well

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nice work there ^CoSMic DoRiS^^ you seem very proud of yourself and rightly so. Well done!!!

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Four practice english responses back today, 45minutes apiece, 2 creative, 2 essays.

14/15/14/13.5 respectively.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
ScottyG said:
Four practice english responses back today, 45minutes apiece, 2 creative, 2 essays.

14/15/14/13.5 respectively.
Nice stuff. That's for English.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I have an economics short answers/essay exam coming up within the next 2 weeks.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just got my english flyer back today, 8/10, pretty happy with that result. :)

Stopsign

HSC
N/A
Remember Thursday 19 October, 2006. It's the day the HSC begins.

9.15 am- Paper 1, English (Advanced + Standard)
(Is this the first exam? Someone confirm this for me.)

That's less than 8 months away.
You won't only endure the pain of hard work and study. There's also the pain of breaking away from your teachers and other staff (well, most of them), losing classmates and friends that you've made over the years and ending 13 years (for most of you) of schooling. You'll also miss out on stuff like the wicked canteen lady or those filthy, unclean toilets that turns your face green.
It also marks the end of childhood. (Most of us will be nearly 18, if not older by then).

There are fun stuff and good times to enjoy in this "last year together". Do enjoy year 12 as much as you can.

Stopsign :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)