HSC Atar Estimate (bad internal) (1 Viewer)

satvik_1008

HSC
Hi! So it's my first post cause I'm really anxious and my classmates suggested this, I'm now doing pretty badly on my internal marks, but my friends think I'll do Ok since I'm in a selective school (top 20) and a lot of the subjects I choose scales well.

This is the semester 1 report:
English Advanced
Math 3U
Math 4U
Economics
Rank: 32/51, Mark: 75 (didn't do too well at my last test so it'll be lower)
Chemistry
Rank 56/71, Mark: 66 (Did below average at my most recent test )
Chinese in Context
Rank 2/5, Mark: 95 (My teacher told our class that I'm first by 0.2 now)

I'm mostly nervous cause my cousin got 93 something while being at a non-selective and my parents expect better scores from me but I'm really not confident, not to mention my sister missed her desired school for selective (she got in her last choice) so there's a lot of pressure. The career advisor said that our school averages at about 93.

Thanks for the help!
looking at ur ranks (i also go top 20 selective with similar cohort sizes), it seems like you are on track for a 92-94 atar. Your chinese will really boost you up, but given your slighly below average performance in ur subjects, that is the atar I feel like you will get.

it really depends on what school you go to however, e.g. if you go fort st id say 92-94 atar, but if you went to say nsb id say 95-97 atar

idkkdi

HSC
looking at ur ranks (i also go top 20 selective with similar cohort sizes), it seems like you are on track for a 92-94 atar. Your chinese will really boost you up, but given your slighly below average performance in ur subjects, that is the atar I feel like you will get.

it really depends on what school you go to however, e.g. if you go fort st id say 92-94 atar, but if you went to say nsb id say 95-97 atar
*female

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)