Hsc Biology Notes (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anybody have any good biology resources...or biology notes that you could send me...i really want to get a good mark...and to be honest with myself, i have only just gotten real motivation to do well recently...
if anyone could help...that would be very much appreciated:)

HSC
Yeh...i know having my own notes is best...which i have alot of...increasingly...i just want to see if i can improve them...thats all
thankyou for the url, i will definantly check it out...thanks :D

mel4dan

hi,

I have a fantastic biology dot point summary (MS Word doc) that is about 160 pages long and covers all 3 core topics and the option, communication. I am selling it via a CD-ROM for $15 plus postage.

I wrote/compiled the whole thing myself, plus I have OTEN Notes and other stuff that I am putting on the CD.

I can send you a few sample pages if you are interested in buying it.

Its seriously worth it, its the main thing I used to get my 96 in Bio!!! :wave:

RoBbO69er

HSC
is it just me or does everyone finish an hour early 4 the hsc biology trialz?

asmma

HSC
doe any 1 have a good place to get the best bio notes iv been traying hard any tips?????????????????????////

mioumiou

HSC
yeah i think bored of studies is a gud source :pirate:!!
+1
just get the notes off the website! Sometimes, you can't garrantee the quality of the notes when you buy them off someone. But you can always ask for a sample though. =S

InsiyaXx

HSC
+1
just get the notes off the website! Sometimes, you can't garrantee the quality of the notes when you buy them off someone. But you can always ask for a sample though. =S

the Charles stud university notes are quite helpful as well
check it out!!!!!!!! :music:

mioumiou

HSC
Oh right, but it's great to give some advice to other people who have the same question on the same topics. =)

J

juvekickass

is it just me or does everyone finish an hour early 4 the hsc biology trialz?
No, I take my time on the test. I worked non-stop through my whole exam, checking and rechecking.

All my friends who left an hour early all got the lowest marks of the year.

I have notes for the core topics + communication. They're VERY detailed (not 160 pages though, mine are about half that). If anyone wants them send me an email!

juvekickbum@hotmail.com

mioumiou

HSC
No, I take my time on the test. I worked non-stop through my whole exam, checking and rechecking.

All my friends who left an hour early all got the lowest marks of the year.

I have notes for the core topics + communication. They're VERY detailed (not 160 pages though, mine are about half that). If anyone wants them send me an email!

juvekickbum@hotmail.com
Hey there, can you please send them to me. :D
Thanks!:spin:

Jayson89

HSC
Hey, I suggest my notes. They're (way too) extensive and include pracs. I got State 7th in Bio. If you're interested, follow link in my sig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)