HSC Birthdays (1 Viewer)

phunk_e

HSC
it seems my parents didnt consider the HSC when they planned to have me! My 18th Birthday is October 24! same day as the maths exams!! and there are still 2 weeks of exams after! Not happy!!

So i was just wondering if anyone else's 18th birthday is during the HSC? ( i share your pain)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Melsc has her bday 2DAY. HAPPY BDAY MELSC!

Last edited:

arooshika...

HSC
mine is 1st november and everyone will be studying for some exam thats about 2 days later except me cause i dont do that subject anyways i'll be planning to do something with the yr 11s on that day and probably 3 days later when my mate wont do an exam id go to his house to visit him and his mum

angelar

i turn 18 on october 31st, unfortunately the day i sit the extension english exam, and i still have 2 more exams after that, so sadly not too much partying for me.

`mz_karen

HSC
My 18th is on the 4th of Nov. and i have my ext history exam too.

Carnivour

HSC
I'm turning 17 on 24th October, my maths exam. Its ok, I wont be 18 anyway, so its not like I'm magically going to be able to go out.

christfreak

HSC
Mine is on the 1st november, 2 days before my society exam and i still hav 2 more after that.
My friend has her birthday on the 8th November, but she finishes her exams on the 31st of october, so thats good for her.

babiigiirl

My 18th is tommorow! Im just stressing, not excited at all... since its during HSC, i have to have my party in NOVEMBER...gay

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
Yeah mine is on the 23rd of october, i cant go out coz maths is the day after! Its not too bad though because i finish fairly early, on the 2nd !!

mthommo

HSC
b'day's day before last exam

mines the 8th november and my last exam (business) is the next day...judas priest...so close to havin it after hsc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)