HSC Business Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

shashysha

HSC
question that sounds silly but has me stumped - do we put subheadings in the essay for section 4? I thought subheadings are only for the report in section 3 but in my trial my teacher commented that I should have used subheadings to title my paragraphs and break up my information - can anyone help me out?
Headings and subheadings for section3 report, section 4 essay is normal essay structure (intro, paragraphs, conclusion)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
question that sounds silly but has me stumped - do we put subheadings in the essay for section 4? I thought subheadings are only for the report in section 3 but in my trial my teacher commented that I should have used subheadings to title my paragraphs and break up my information - can anyone help me out?
my teacher also recommends that subheadings are used in section 4, I think it's better that we do because it's easier for the marker to pick up on our main points. but I also don't believe it's compulsory you won't get marked down or anything

anthony___

HSC
Not necessary in Section 4. My teacher always tells me to write it like a business report but remove the headings.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
so how r u guys writing ur essays? normal essay structure (intro, 3 body and conclusion), or a report structure (subheadings and titles)

shashysha

HSC
so how r u guys writing ur essays? normal essay structure (intro, 3 body and conclusion), or a report structure (subheadings and titles)
normal structure's always worked for me so im gonna stick with what im good at

studiesofboard

HSC
Use for both sections.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
mc questions were a bit tricky ngl, section 2 was good so was the essay, but time management got me with the business report. Overall, it was a good paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)