HSC Business Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

lai.9

HSC
Guys what did u put for the mobile phone company question
global sourcing or scanning and learning

ItzZoni

HSC
Okkkk coool I did the same. Someone uploaded answers on the hsc discussion page and they had global sourcing
Yeah I think those solutions have one or two wrong from what i can remember

lai.9

HSC
Yeah I think those solutions have one or two wrong from what i can remember
Yeah I only saw one question that didn't make sense (global sourcing one) but the rest were fine I guess

dogneck

HSC
Recession and branding.
It was downswing not recession. The question stated when they would START decreasing employment. You would start at a downswing, but it would be at its worst during a recession.

studiesofboard

HSC
It should be scanning and learning (I don't know though). Scanning and learning is often taken by new businesses who want to scan (observe other businesses) and learn (develop skills and ideas to use in their business).

saksham21

HSC
is it recession or downswing. i put recession cause downswing isn't a term i've seen in the business textbook, but i know downswing also makes sense so idrk.

lai.9

HSC
It was downswing not recession. The question stated when they would START decreasing employment. You would start at a downswing, but it would be at its worst during a recession.
I'm pretty sure they might take both answers cuz I've never heard of the word downswing before

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
ohh frick that kinda makes sense

if both answers end up being accepted I will not be complaining ^^

pinku bhaya

HSC
lol i bullshitted the hr essay so hard that i started dropping my legal knowledge talking about fair work act

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)