HSC Business Studies Tutor (1 Viewer)

HSC Business

HSC

My name is Ian Nelson and I’m a practicing teacher of HSC Business Studies with over 20 years of teaching experience.

If you are working towards your HSC in Business Studies and want interesting, informative and individually tailored business classes, then look no further.

I am passionate about my subject and have a proven track record of success in helping my students achieve excellent academic results.

My educational philosophy is simple. Make it interesting, relevant and challenging, but by far, the most important of those is to make it interesting. If the subject is delivered in an engaging manner, students will achieve the best outcomes.

I am approachable, organised and proactive and will tailor lessons to your individual needs. Whether that be essay writing, report writing, course content, or exam preparation. Whatever your needs, I can help you achieve the best in this subject.

If you would like to find out more, please go to: hscbusiness.org

or contact me through: hscbusiness@hotmail.com

Joshua Abrahamian

HSC
Impeccable tutoring that has completely transformed my grasp of the HSC Business Studies course. Mr Nelson has to be one of the best business teachers I have ever had. He has the ability to simplify complex theories and tailors each lesson to the students needs to reach a desired outcome. He has instilled confidence in my abilities and has allowed me to exceed my own expectations by a mile! Highly recommended for anyone seeking an empowering, enlightening business education journey. Marks before: Band 3. Marks after: Band 6.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
💀
Impeccable tutoring that has completely transformed my grasp of the HSC Business Studies course. Mr Nelson has to be one of the best business teachers I have ever had. He has the ability to simplify complex theories and tailors each lesson to the students needs to reach a desired outcome. He has instilled confidence in my abilities and has allowed me to exceed my own expectations by a mile! Highly recommended for anyone seeking an empowering, enlightening business education journey. Marks before: Band 3. Marks after: Band 6.
yeah sure mate
bro created another account within 45 minutes and thought he would fool the world

KC98

HSC
Mr. Nelson has made my business studies learning an insightful and informative experience. His teaching is clear and concise, and there is always 2-way communication which i highly appreciate. Great if you have a knowledgeable teacher, but even better if he listens and communicates.

His lessons both covers HSC required business theories and real world scenarios, which develops your own personal learning to a next level. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in developing a solid business fundamental understanding to reach out to Mr. Nelson.

Marks before - Band 4
Marks after - Band 5

astoevelaar1

HSC
Ian is a great teacher and tutor. He really is patient and can tailor to what you need. 100% recommend him for Business Studies. Will get you to that result you are hoping for.

HSC Business

HSC
I love how there are 3 testimonials for you from 3 accounts that were set up within a day of you setting up your own account. You know that info is visible to everyone right?
Hi Michael, yes, I know that communication on this site is open and transparent. I am not trying to hide anything or con anyone.

None of my students have ever used this site before, so they have to create accounts in order to post.

If I were to ask other students, present and past, for testimonials, they would also have to create new accounts.

However, I am looking to connect with potential students and this site appears like the best way for me to do that. So that is why I am here.

I am qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic about Business Studies, and believe that I can help students to improve their knowledge and skills in this subject.

If you feel that you might benefit from some extra guidance, please send me an email (hscbusiness@hotmail.com) and we can have a conversation about which areas of the course you are most worried about.

Ian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)