HSC - CAFS Section II exam??? (1 Viewer)

Vivienne.W

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

How does one approach the HSC CAFS exam responses? In particular, the 15 marker in Section II. My teacher is expecting us to write 5 peel paragraphs in the body of the essay. That sounds pretty unrealistic considering the time that we get, and the fact that it's a 15 marker.

We started this module today, so if someone has any tips or ideas about a structure for that 15 marker or anything to even do with that section of the exam, please lmk!!

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hi all,

How does one approach the HSC CAFS exam responses? In particular, the 15 marker in Section II. My teacher is expecting us to write 5 peel paragraphs in the body of the essay. That sounds pretty unrealistic considering the time that we get, and the fact that it's a 15 marker.

We started this module today, so if someone has any tips or ideas about a structure for that 15 marker or anything to even do with that section of the exam, please lmk!!
honestly for 15 markers in CAFS it should be like 2 PEEEELS idk why ur teacher's expecting to write 5 peels in like 30 mins, thats physically impossible

Vivienne.W

HSC
N/A
honestly for 15 markers in CAFS it should be like 2 PEEEELS idk why ur teacher's expecting to write 5 peels in like 30 mins, thats physically impossible
I think so too. It's just that I am not sure how to go about it for trials - since the teacher is marking it, should I try and emulate the style that she expects, but go about it differently in terms of the HSC? Bc I wanna maintain my rank

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I think so too. It's just that I am not sure how to go about it for trials - since the teacher is marking it, should I try and emulate the style that she expects, but go about it differently in terms of the HSC? Bc I wanna maintain my rank
its trials, so you should stick to what your teacher is saying and try to do it their way, but if you can, talk to them about this structure bc its impossible to write that much under a certain time

Vivienne.W

HSC
N/A
its trials, so you should stick to what your teacher is saying and try to do it their way, but if you can, talk to them about this structure bc its impossible to write that much under a certain time
okay that sounds good,, i might even find and show them a top hsc exemplar or something to support that

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
okay that sounds good,, i might even find and show them a top hsc exemplar or something to support that
yeah! thats helpful, also im just in year 11 so my advice might not really help but according to the past exams i had in cafs i can def tell u that the structure is def not okay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)