• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC cheats (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well if youre at school prior trials your missing out on in-class study, i mean youre studying quietly and you can ask teacher questions etc ...

it depends on the person, ie. some people need more time to study than others, because the others can cram, i cant cram or else i stress heaps

on that note, when my SDD Assesment was due, out of roughly 16 people in my class (40 in the year) about 4 turned up

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
im going to skool on the very last day of every term so i can use those days that ppl would normally stay at home and bludge to good use before assessments!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well if u feel that going to SCHOOL leaves u at a disadvantage for ur studies... why go to school for?
Officially u can't have days off no matter what unless ur sick...
This girl I knew KNEW she had a huge exam on a monday. Decided to party hard, have random sex and get drunk. She skips school on monday and gets her daddy to get a doctor's certificate - cuz literally she's sick cuz of the hangover. She gets tuesday off as well. After the exam she calls me up and says how much pressure school is to her and cries like the end of the world.

I don't know really what to label her. She's just fucked to me. Don't know if I say this because she gets unfair advantage or whether it's because she's cheated on her boyfriend who's one of my best mates.

Either way, its shit.

lol.

wanton-wonton

HSC
You get an estimate, don't ya? For skipping an exam? What I dont understand is, if you've done extremely well in your trials and throughout the whole year, why not skip an exam or two in your HSC pretending you are sick (with a doc's cert.) and so the school can give you an awesome estimate...

Lainee

HSC
I don't think skipping school days before your exams constitutes as 'cheating' in my book... especially considering people who made up health related excuses just to get special provisions. A girl I know from a different school pretended that she had two sore fingers on the right hand, and got a doctor's certificate from her father so that she ended up typing out all her HSC exams.

For internal school assessments, -heaps- of people took exam days off so they had to sit substitute tests - giving them an extra week of study. Yes, in the long run it's not much. But how many of us had to sit an exam anyway knowing that we should've studied a particular section harder? Given an extra week every assessment week, maybe I could've gotten her 99.95 UAI... who knows.

CrashOveride

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
You get an estimate, don't ya? For skipping an exam? What I dont understand is, if you've done extremely well in your trials and throughout the whole year, why not skip an exam or two in your HSC pretending you are sick (with a doc's cert.) and so the school can give you an awesome estimate...
Our school captain said she was sick or something few weeks before HSC. didnt even do any exams, and she got basically all band 6's.

another guy, who "fainted" during the phys exam, and hence didnt even do it, also got band 6.

robbed of dux.
how lame.

Lainee

HSC
I'm not going nuts, cause I'm over the moon with my mark. :) Just reflecting on how easy it is for spineless people to manipulate the system.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fuck man, why are you cunts so cut about other people cheating?

Personally, i don't cheat, because I feel, my mark is for ME. Like, if some faggot cheats, and does better than you, how does it benifit you to dob them in, other then possibly fucking up the rest of their life?

I know you might get cut because they got away with it, but what do you get out of fuckin them over?

Seems a bit fuckin petty to me.

And all of you having a cry over people taking days off before exams, if you see it as a disadvantage, why don't you do the same thing?

Gronks.

And, and congrates to the North Syd Girls chick for their school coming 2nd, big ups.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Lainee said:
I'm not going nuts, cause I'm over the moon with my mark. :) Just reflecting on how easy it is for spineless people to manipulate the system.
Maybe you can 'teach' me.

S

Sheehan :)

bridgett said:
if you suspect a classmate is cheating in the NSW HSC system (eg:taking days of before exams - with excuses like "but im stressed" or "im too tired" or "i cant keep up with the work") but your head teachers wont take action what would u do ???

mate u just mind ur own business ok....if u don't ull find urself in very deep hole.........just a suggestion...no ofence intended

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
offence intended on my previous post (last post page 2)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Egronk said:
fuck man, why are you cunts so cut about other people cheating?

Personally, i don't cheat, because I feel, my mark is for ME. Like, if some faggot cheats, and does better than you, how does it benifit you to dob them in, other then possibly fucking up the rest of their life?

I know you might get cut because they got away with it, but what do you get out of fuckin them over?

Seems a bit fuckin petty to me.

And all of you having a cry over people taking days off before exams, if you see it as a disadvantage, why don't you do the same thing?

Gronks.

And, and congrates to the North Syd Girls chick for their school coming 2nd, big ups.
Took the words right out of my mind.....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
you do all understand the concept of ranking right? say a person gets a better mark than you thru cheating, thus putting them at a higher internal rank, meaning that they benefit more from the aligning process which eventually means they get a higher uai, pushing down your uai and stopping you from getting the course you want... how does that not piss you off? yeah, it's an extreme example, but it is a competition and it's the same concept as taking steroids to win the olympics

S

Sheehan :)

if u spend all this time worrying ova friends cheatin then ur gonna get such a shit mark that u'll wish that u werent ranked............just take care of your self and if YOU get the chance to cheat DO IT...DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PASS IT UP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)