HSC Chemistry core notes + Chemistry practical experiments $25.00 (1 Viewer)

bluecrisps

HSC
Hey guys,

ABOUT ME: My name is Jacky and I was a student at North Sydney Boys in 2014. I graduated with an ATAR of 99.75 and received a HSC Chemistry score of 96, ranked 1st overall for chemistry at my high school. Currently doing the combined Medical Science and Medicine course at Griffith University.

***$15 TRIALS SALE***
ABOUT THE NOTES:

I'm selling comprehensive and concise notes I made for Chemistry and it includes:
Production of Materials (41 pages)
Acidic Environment (38 pages)
Chemical monitoring and management (35 pages)

These notes use the learning objectives and are simple to understand and very concise. I used them to explain concepts and then effectively answer the questions during the HSC and trial exams, maximising my marks.

Additionally, there are notes on the Chemistry practical experiments that includes Method, Important points and details regarding validity, reliability and accuracy (14 pages). These serve as a useful guide for the experiments, as well as for answering questions on the chemistry practicals.

Taking payments via Paypal. Please email: jacky.lee218@gmail.com for further details. The notes come in .pdf format and will be emailed once payment is confirmed. Thanks and good luck for your HSC!:biggrin:

Last edited:

bluecrisps

HSC
Bump! Notes going on sale to prep you guys for trials! Only $15!! Will revert back to $25 in 2 weeks time ;)

bluecrisps

HSC
Notes will remain at $15 total until the end of the year! To those doing their HSC good luck! To those starting their year 12, don't stress and keep working at it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)