Hsc chemistry module 3 (1 Viewer)

VanessaKatsopalis

HSC
Hey guys!!! does anyone have any module 3 dot point 2 questions?? the topic i about ammonia, and the haber process etc. thank you!!

VanessaKatsopalis

HSC
thank you so much!!!! :) :) btw WE WERE ON A BREAK!! lol idk im guessing you're a 'friends' fan by your name hahaa lol sorry about that. anyways thanksssss!!

buckskinbrumby

social misanthrope
HSC
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cVqB5Jj2G0Ffthw3bBRrxhwejszslcIowGY5qukL-F8/edit?usp=sharing

Thats the link for the first lot of questions that I found and typed, I don't have any answers though. And sorry again for the lateness of it!

Smaller lot of questions (about history of the Haber process, Data Analysis 11.2)
1. Identify the gases that Haber used to manufacture ammonia
2. Name two catalysts that Haber investigated for the synthesis of ammonia
3. Identify Carl Bosch's contributions to the development of the ammonia industry
4. Explain how high yields of ammonia were eventually obtained
5. Explain the importance of the Haber process during WW1
6. Explain how the development of the Haber process was important to the improvement of human nutrition

buckskinbrumby

social misanthrope
HSC
any dot-point questions or surfing chemistry sheets (typing one up now) are really good too, you teacher may have them and the answers, otherwise you can buy them online or something. They are worth while though

VanessaKatsopalis

HSC
omg sorry for the late reply!!!! thank youuu sooo much!! they were really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)