HSC drama exam (1 Viewer)

lyzzidc

HSC
is anyone else annoyed that Drama is so late in the timetable?

jazzmuzik

HSC
not annoyed that its late.. nah only problem is i have both art and drama on that one day! (also english and music on the one day) :bomb:

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh i knew it'd be that late, but i also have drama and art on the same day.. which is a bit... horrifying.

leeha

HSC
i could be making this up, but i swear i heard they swap it each year. like last year when i did the hsc, the drama exam was the day after english and now the swap it till the end of the exam period and next year it will be at the begining. haha seriously dont know where i got that from but yeah. drama exams are easy youl be right :)

annliveshere

HSC
Yeah, I've got art and drama on the same day :(
who the hell put the timetable together? isn't it common sense not to put two creative subjects on the same day? it'd be like putting physics and chemistry on the same day...

inferior timetable... grrrr...

M3E3L3

HSC
Yeah i too have drama and art on the same day. it is the only day where i have 2 exams so im lucky also its my last ever exam so yay me!?!

*snuggles*

HSC
mine is 9 days away frm my las exam and the day after my 18th! so i hav 2 b stuk studyin on my 18th =(

bt good thing tis my las exam wo0t!

SituationNoir

HSC
I'm not too fussed. I'm on pathways so I don't have as many, but at the same time, my other exams are really early up and then drama is just randomly weeks after. So...yes. NOT that it's a bad thing. I suck at drama essays :p

theblackring

HSC
I'm extremely annoyed at the timing. The day before my Drama test, I have legal studies. And the day after, my mum is getting married, and I'm practically the maid of honour. The only good thing is that there is a spare week in the middle and that Drama is my last test.

musicalteddy

HSC
My subjects are spread out pretty well. I have at least a day between all my exams, except for English and Music on the first day, but that's alright for me. I don't mind Drama being so late, because it'll be my last exam, and I'd prefer drama there to something like Chem or Maths.

nearlythere...

HSC
annliveshere said:
Yeah, I've got art and drama on the same day :(
who the hell put the timetable together? isn't it common sense not to put two creative subjects on the same day? it'd be like putting physics and chemistry on the same day...

inferior timetable... grrrr...
yeah... you'd think so, like this year they've put business and hospitality on the same day and heaps of my friends are freaking out... thats 6 hours of exams in one day. And its insane cuase those two subjects go hand in hand.

I'm not so worried about drama being so late, I'm just bummed that its in the afternoon, I'm more focused in the morning, but meh... the drama essays arn't too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)