BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
that was talked about before, there is no mod. need to get in touch with an administrator or something..

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
ive tried over and OVER to get this as an "IMPORTANT" post... so many times i've tried... also have tried to get a mod (well, asked for MODS) for the forum, but they keep blowing me off.. they don't reply to e-mails... SO yeah, it's pretty gay.... i guess in the meantime, we'll just have to BUMP up the JAM! BUMP IT UP... Remix by Maddogz in da house!!! hahaha.... WE should slam the admin with e-mails and stuff wanting a mod and for this post 2 be an important post...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Here's the discussion from earlier...

Originally posted by Trigger189
whos the mod for drama? this should be made into an Important topic, if possible, so it stays at the top all the time for everyone to see and use
Originally posted by Skillo
There isn't a mod for Drama at the Moment but I'll gladly out my hand up for it.
Originally posted by cmaddogz
Skillo: I too will put up my hand for mod of drama - how do we go about it? i agree we need one

Trigger: yeah - this should be the top link... Or important link yeah... Would be good...

C'MON PEOPLE - MORE LINKS PLEASE

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
should i send an email?
Yeh - and let them know i wanna be a mod too... :) See if they listen to somebody else...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
so theyre not replying at all? thats strange. who have u been trying to contact?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
ummm... see the people who are mod for non-school and ones whos names pop up over and over... Ill put up my hand if anyone wants me to be.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh, i dunno - i cant remember who i emailed... But if i do remember, ill let you know... But yeah - i really wanna push to make this a better forum... i mean, suddenly we've "blossomed"... Speaking of blossoming - do you remember the TV show BLOSSOM! hahahaha, what a crack! Hahahaha... With joey lawrence (i think thats his name)... hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)