HSC ECO EXAM REACTIONS 2022 (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
Essay questions were nice, just what I thought they’d be. Although didn’t get to fully finish inflation.

how were you meant to do 20 in multiple choice? I just had a guess for that one

Flise

HSC
Didn’t fully like the inflation essay expected a more policy focus. Multiple choice was easy except idk if you include net errors in current account. Short answers were interesting, especially the ‘explain likely changes to the structure of Australia’s industry’

Last edited:

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I fkd up MC but other than that yea it was nice. Last question got me tho and some SA qs were a bit wierd but overall not bad

(Fkd up is an exaggeration but silly mistakes)

Last edited:

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
I noticed they reused a few questions from prior hscs

What do you think the cutoff will be for b6?

how does the difficulty compare to that of previous years…

yanujw

HSC
MC is probably the easiest since 2013. Short answer was a bit interesting in some places but not too obscure. And the essays were pretty much what you would expect if you saw what hadn't been tested in the past few years. Thank god they didn't pull a hard exam on us like what they did in maths.

Last edited:

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
What questions did everyone do?

I did Q26 (Labour Market) and Q27 (Inflation). I found Q27 harder than Q26 since I didn't rlly remember inflation but it was pre easy after writing a bit haha, almost forgot to "compare" but thankfully I remembered.

How much booklets did you all use as well?

zaddiaone

HSC

I did Q26 (Labour Market) and Q27 (Inflation). I found Q27 harder than Q26 since I didn't rlly remember inflation but it was pre easy after writing a bit haha, almost forgot to "compare" but thankfully I remembered.

I did the bop/aud question as well as inflation, glad its over

zaddiaone

HSC

how much booklets did you use?

yanujw

HSC
I imagine the marking notes for this year will comment that very few people did q28. I did anticipate that development would be an essay question, but I think the overwhelming majority (myself included) were attracted to the straightforwardness of inflation effects.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I imagine the marking notes for this year will comment that very few people did q28. I did anticipate that development would be an essay question, but I think the overwhelming majority (myself included) were attracted to the straightforwardness of inflation effects.
Yea i mean i had my china case study but i cbf like inflation was given on a platter 2022 was a gift and i was gonna unwrap it

notme123

HSC
labour market and inflation essay pair wouldve been most popular. idek if there's enough to talk about for the current account one. inflation one is weird until you realise its just consequence of inflation essay but you just have to restructure a little bit. I'm jealous of your mcq it was so much better than last years.

yanujw

HSC
labour market and inflation essay pair wouldve been most popular. idek if there's enough to talk about for the current account one. inflation one is weird until you realise its just consequence of inflation essay but you just have to restructure a little bit. I'm jealous of your mcq it was so much better than last years.
I did the BOP one and it wasn't too bad. There's been lots of interesting developments in trade and artofsmart had made a video on it so 25 and 26 were comparable in difficulty (at least for me).

notme123

HSC
I did the BOP one and it wasn't too bad. There's been lots of interesting developments in trade and artofsmart had made a video on it so 25 and 26 were comparable in difficulty (at least for me).
actually you're right. you could make it a causes and consequences essay of BOP but for each cause of BOP make the consequence relevant to exchange rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)