HSC Economics Trial Prep Seminar @ Parramatta Library by 99.90+ and 1st in State! (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
Hey everyone!

I'm sure you all remember me - I'm Lenny, and in the summer holidays this year I ran a series of Economics Seminars to assist students in grasping the course more effectively when going into year 12, and to help consolidate knowledge students already had.

Again, I will be running a seminar, but unfortunately due to logistical constraints, this will only run on one day at Parramatta Library. If there is sufficient demand, there may be another day which the library will let me run, but this is fairly unlikely unless demand is over double the room capacity.

There are approximately 60 spots in this seminar.
It will cost $40 for the full day - this is paid prior to the day to the Library.
The seminar will run on Friday 12th July from 9:30am - 4:30pm in the Darug Room at Parramatta Library

Note that this time I have collaborated with the library to do this seminar, so you must book through the library. The relevant booking information can be found here.

Incidentally, the link specifies that this seminar will focus on Topics 3 & 4, but in addition to this there will be a brief overview of Topics 1 & 2 along with a brief discussion of exam technique to round out the day.

The lecturers will include:

Kendy Ding - Sydney Girls High 2011 Graduate who achieved 99.95 ATAR + 98 in HSC Economics (1st in State)
Lenny Andreev - Baulkham Hills High 2011 Graduate who achieved 99.90 ATAR + 96 in HSC Economics

Each of the lecturers has extensive teaching experience and knowledge of the subject matter, and aims to teach you the way to maximise your marks, rather than simply teaching the content like oh so many other places do.

Remember, spots are limited, so get in quick! We apologise for the late notice of the seminar, but given the circumstances this was the best we could do.

We hope to see you soon, and all the best with your studies!

khfreakau

HSC
I forgot to mention! Notes will be included within the price, so that you can work your way through the course with additional information where necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)