HSC English 2008 tutor - experienced teacher (1 Viewer)

Anthony B

HSC
Have you just commenced year 12?
Not feeling confident that you are coping or understanding what you are supposed to know?
Worried about impending assessment tasks?

Make sure you begin year 12 on the right foot.

Enrol now with a practicing English teacher who has over 6 years experience tutoring HSC English. Get year 12 started the right way - making sure you get the best mark you can from your very first assessment task onwards.

Don't wait until you've already been disappointed by unsatisfactory results to seek English tuition - start the year strong and achieve consistently in English all the way through to the HSC.

I have extensive experiences coaching all levels of HSC English and an extremely helpful catalogue of resources.

Tuition can be one-to-one or in small groups of 2 or 3 (which works out cheaper for you).

Enrol now, either by yourself or grab a friend/s and form a study group which will save you money and work to keep you motivated.

salnkat

HSC
N/A
Anthony what areas do you come to for one to one English tutoring?

Anthony B

HSC
I tutor primarily in and around the Inner West. But can travel outside this area for a slightly higher rate.

stephh06

HSC
hi there,
just wondering how much you charge an hour? and do u do north west sydney?

Anthony B

HSC
No, I don't tutor in North West Sydney as it is too far for me to travel (over 40 minutes each way). If students are willing to meet me half way at a mutually convenient location then I am able to accommodate them. Or, alternatively, they can travel to me and enjoy at discounted hourly rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)