HSC English Standard/Advanced Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

MrGresh

HSC
I guess im on the road to a band 2 then
Why's that. Maybe I phrased that wrong... All the marker wants to see is that you have engaged with the extract in your answer. It could be a paragraph, it could be throughout multiple paragraphs, it could be through your intro/conclusion (not sure about this though)...

Idk though, and we will never really know haha!

I'm sure you did great, and theres nothing we can do now. Onwards and upwards!

beetree1

HSC
Why's that. Maybe I phrased that wrong... All the marker wants to see is that you have engaged with the extract in your answer. It could be a paragraph, it could be throughout multiple paragraphs, it could be through your intro/conclusion (not sure about this though)...

Idk though, and we will never really know haha!

I'm sure you did great, and theres nothing we can do now. Onwards and upwards!
😌at least now I can set a bonfire with my english notes

GraPeOwO

HSC
Paper 1 the essay question was pretty general, just had to add story telling or whatever to my paragraphs a bit. The short response was not too bad though I didn’t get to finish my final 6 marker, so I probably only got 2-3 marks.
Paper 2 I’m so happy that mod C was imaginative I would’ve been stuffed if we have to write a discursive xD. Mod A also not too hard, again you just hard to adapt your essay to fit the question imo. Mod B was probably the hardest (I didn’t have time to memorise an essay but I remembered my techniques) I used the extract for Henry IV in one of my paragraphs but idk if that’s enough, and maybe my idea was a bit all over the place since I made up my sentences on the day.
anyways I’m so glad English is over and now I got over a week until my next exam 🥳

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)