Hsc English Timing Is A Joke!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

thebigwillie

I hate the amount of time that they give us. Its useless, its MURDER!!!!! I dont see hwo they expect us to write 3 quality essays in 2 hrs. U have to be there writing your hand off like hell!!!!!!!!

bubble_tea

its not too bad.
i think i've pretty much gotten over the time thing due to all the assessments and trials our school gave us..

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
english is probably the most demanding, but, hey, every1 has 2 do it

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
You are the Grim Reaper! Why dont you arrange that?... I wanna help though

neuro_logik

HSC
God I dont feel prepared for the english exam tomorrow, there is too much to remember and not enough time! God Damn Board of Studies!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
oh god. kill me now. i feel like antony. octavius is the paper 2. dont make me do it! you know i will. *stab*

*Antony exuent.*

Crowd applauds.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
u just gotta think, 2 more hours and you'll never have to do english again.... unless you do extension

^___ShabS___^

im not ready for tommorrow ... and im gonna fail paper 2 as well ...
oh well ... its only HSC :)

oh and yes the timing is a big joke! 3 essays man! .. not everyone is fast .. they should take that into consideration .. and give us 2/1/2 or 3 hrs :D

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
yeah.... i always feel inadequate cos i struggle to make 5 booklet pages and everyone else is talking about moving on to their second booklet...

I suspect the histories (esp modern, cos thats the one i do) are the worst. A) 3 hours not 2, and more content and analysis t go through B) more variety of potential questions.

that said, not like i like english either.

fantasia

HSC
2 hours aint much.. it goes by real quick.

i'd rather spend 2 hours in the examination room then 3 hours. sooner i get out the better.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
thebigwillie said:
I hate the amount of time that they give us. Its useless, its MURDER!!!!! I dont see hwo they expect us to write 3 quality essays in 2 hrs. U have to be there writing your hand off like hell!!!!!!!!

just do what it ways in ur sig and you'll be ok :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
mervvyn said:
yeah.... i always feel inadequate cos i struggle to make 5 booklet pages and everyone else is talking about moving on to their second booklet...

I suspect the histories (esp modern, cos thats the one i do) are the worst. A) 3 hours not 2, and more content and analysis t go through B) more variety of potential questions.

that said, not like i like english either.
yeah, modern is a tough exam. the subject itself isnt difficult but the exam structure and what they demand IN the exam is a little tiring...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I know!! An extra half hour could have helped soooo much!! :mad:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yes... not to mention u get a sore fingers from writting too much and when ur in a hurry u hold the pen like a lil kid... as i did (my fingers were sore)

Mushy18

HSC
yer... i just reckon that having 40 minutes to write wat we've done in an entire year is just bloody ridiculous!!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well think of it this way peoples.. we are all in the same boat :)

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I agree, I think 2 hours is just not enough for everything we've done in a year. I know everyone has it the same, but.... people should'nt be advantaged because they write faster. And it's just not enough time to write 3 proper essays.

mishka

HSC
N/A
that's why you really had to stick to those time limits. no good doing a brilliant essay for module X if module Y is not attempted!

you should've seen my hand after this morning's exam - looked like a scene from a horror movie - all shriveled up, cramped elbow, blue ink all down the side (i'm a lefty!)

i'm just sooooo happy it's over!! forever!! no more stinking english!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)