• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Exam: 07/11/03 (2 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
u ppls... STOOOP!!! ur scaring me!! it just hit.. i think... maybe not... but the t/tables r out! ahhhh

pri

HSC
N/A
thats my last exam, I start with english and end with english (ext)...how sad!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pri
thats my last exam, I start with english and end with english (ext)...how sad!
Same here!
English Paper 1 to start off with, like everybody else, and ending on a 'high' note with Extension 1 English :rolleyes:

s2ophie

HSC
same with most of you, EE is my last one. yay!!!

can't wait!! except i have 4 exams that week:(

I don't know what i will be like in last minutes. i may not be able to write cos i will be so relieved!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
Yeah Extension 1 is my last exam as well, I am counting down the days until its all over :)
I have a week in the middle of the HSC with no exams at all, I dunno whether thats a good thing or not, though...

sillychikki

HSC
Aww i still have history extension after english extension so ive got until the third last day of the hsc timetable before i can party! :disco:

You guys are really scary... i know its close and that we all really want it just to be over, but i for one dont want it to be for a while yet, i don't know a thing! :uhoh:

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
im with sillychikki... i have History Ext after... but hey, cest la vie - it all ends eventually!

lizzy1004

HSC
kkk l'm so gald its my last exam too... now we have da timetables... i'm getting so anxious... started talking to meslef already :D

s2ophie

HSC
ours stary august 11th but we haven't got a timetable yet

captnbuttons

yay english extension is my last aswell!!! but i have four exams that day too :0( and i also have chem the day before .... that will be the worst!

captnbuttons

Our trials start august 4th!! :O so soon! and we got the timetable, we run by the catholic time table... the exams go for 2 weeks and one day and all my exams are squished into the first week and matsh on the 2nd weke monday! lol i mean its all good they will be over but woah!!! thats squishy!! and for anyone else at a catholic school doesn't it suck that English advanced and extension 1 are on teh same day about an hour apart!! :O our hands will be oh so sore :( lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by captnbuttons
doesn't it suck that English advanced and extension 1 are on teh same day about an hour apart!! :O our hands will be oh so sore :( lol
yeah!! i mean, y would a big organisation put those 2 on the same day????? like 1/5 of the state (maybe :confused: ) will b doin their exams n they put them on the same day?? i dnt get it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)