HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
We were bitching about the "head" supervisor to one of our teachers and realised he was about 3 metres behind us.

He didn't let us go to the toilet for the 3 hours we were in there.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
We were bitching about the "head" supervisor to one of our teachers and realised he was about 3 metres behind us.

He didn't let us go to the toilet for the 3 hours we were in there.
Better than him taking you to the toilet and sorting you out himself.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Today a bird flew into the exam room when we were all going in and it was flying around and making noises for the entire two hours of the exam. I was just waiting for it to shit on someone.
not sure if trolling

Baldy-95

HSC
Yesterday some guy brang his phone into the exam room and it went off. They didn't take marks if him however. Retarted part however was when the exam supervisor asked him why he didn't turn it off he said he didn't know how to, he didn't even put it on silent either. Then today pretty sure he rocked up late.

leesh95

HSC
Nothing funny happened to us so far.

Does anyone else feel a bit jealous of the special provisions kids? One girl gets extra time and another one is allowed to take 15 min breaks in between and get the same amount of time as every one else. I wish I could have known about it before and gotten myself some.

leesh95

HSC
Yeah the english teachers were standing outside our exam room as well. The look on their faces when we all walked out and yelled FUCK ENGLISH was a memory I'll keep forever.
Our English teacher was so worried about us. He said we are one of the worst English class he has had in a long time :[ He kept pacing outside the exam room the whole time we were there.

rldave

HSC
N/A
Today for paper 2 english, all the adv guys were all worked up and was shitting their pants. They were literally cursing in the living daylight just outside the exam center. When they went in and sat etc, they had to check whether every student have the correct pages in the question booklet and going through the page one by one. Every time they flipped a page you can literally see 90% of them doing a mini fist in the air next to their shoulder and looking at each other very happy. The examiners just stared at them but they were not talking and apart from glancing at each other quickly they did nothing wrong. You could see the examiners (head) really pissed and was trying to say stop talking or threaten them but they really did nothing wrong.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC

Does anyone else feel a bit jealous of the special provisions kids? One girl gets extra time and another one is allowed to take 15 min breaks in between and get the same amount of time as every one else. I wish I could have known about it before and gotten myself some.
Having down syndrome has its perks

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Some guys were flirting with the supervisors...
I was asking one of the supervisors for the time like every 20 minutes or so in paper 1

Then they replaced them with two guys in paper 2

Then I just started looking at my watch whenever I wanted to know the time

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Some guys were flirting with the supervisors...
lol which school is this

we had 3 supervisors aged in their 40s... the head supervisor was dressed in quite a masculine style imo (what would I know about fashion ahaha)

BagOFyarn

HSC
lol which school is this

we had 3 supervisors aged in their 40s... the head supervisor was dressed in quite a masculine style imo (what would I know about fashion ahaha)
Our supervisor was also around that age... I think those guys did it to make a joke or so.

Ben W95

HSC
I swear english teachers wanted to see the exam Qs so badly
Advanced Eng. teacher looked at the Speeches question and said "what the fuck is this?"
Made my day.
And now studying for PDHPE is ruining my night.
Assume foetal position.
Try not to cry.
Cry.

Makematics

HSC

Not sure if trolling or actually this misled. They have special provisions for a reason you fool, you cant just 'get yourself some'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)