hsc extended responses (1 Viewer)

nat246

HSC
N/A
as you probably have realised some of the extended response questions have an extract from an economic report or something like that. my question is in the answer do you actually have to refer to the extract for example 'as bob states ....

HSC
You should. In the last section there's a little part with 3 bullet points. One says "use your knowledge and the economic information provided". Use the information they provide to back up the point you're trying to put through.

gnrlies

HSC
as you probably have realised some of the extended response questions have an extract from an economic report or something like that. my question is in the answer do you actually have to refer to the extract for example 'as bob states ....
You dont have to quote it or refer directly to it, but consider it as an indication of where they want your answer to be focused. For example if the question is about environmental management, and there is an article about the ETS, you should write about the ETS. You may refer to it directly, but the most important thing is to synthesize what is being said and relate it to your answer. E.g. I've written an entire thesis with minimal quotations, yet i've used around 50 papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)