HSC Extension 2 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (2 Viewers)

turtle67

HSC
I'm feeling confident. Been getting my speed up to finish unseen trials in ~45 minutes so I should have more time on the day to take things slow and steady. Hoping to have plenty of time for the last question - aiming for a state ranking as I missed out on the Ext1 one last year and need that little bit extra to get into med.
45 minutes lol this man is insane

Xanthi

HSC
Cheers legend. I find if you can do the easy questions super fast the exam becomes a lot easier hahah
Scope out the last questions in the reading time. If you manage to find a path through (and it is looking like this year's exams may be easier), consider slow down and stop those careless errors.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Scope out the last questions in the reading time. If you manage to find a path through (and it is looking like this year's exams may be easier), consider slow down and stop those careless errors.
Yeah that's the goal. Just making it so 'slowing down' for me can still give me maybe an hour at the end to go back over responses

shashysha

HSC
I'm feeling confident. Been getting my speed up to finish unseen trials in ~45 minutes so I should have more time on the day to take things slow and steady. Hoping to have plenty of time for the last question - aiming for a state ranking as I missed out on the Ext1 one last year and need that little bit extra to get into med.
bro you seem like a god amongst men

Haruto_65

HSC
Does anyone know what raw mark in the exam will land you a band E3 or E4?

rawmarks.info has a weird trend for 4u marks, and some marks seem fake...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)