HSC Extension 2 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Fabrizio

HSC
The exam committees are completely separate. They don't share the papers with each other so Ext 1 isn't going to be hard just because Ext 2 was easy..
Wasnt saying it like that. Just have a feeling ex1 will compensate

4u Boy

HSC
how did yall prove the last part, i didnt know how to show In. <1 so i jjust drew some graph and stated it

HSC
how did yall prove the last part, i didnt know how to show In. <1 so i jjust drew some graph and stated it
Yeah I drew the curve, constructed a triangle and said the area was less than the triangle (which had an area of Pi/4) hence less than 1 then just multiplied the denominator across

black.mamba

HSC
pretty sure state rankers will need 100 4u and 100 3u, probably 15 ruse kids getting 100 raw on this lmao

Xanthi

HSC
pretty sure state rankers will need 100 4u and 100 3u, probably 15 ruse kids getting 100 raw on this lmao
99 is probably be enough for state rank. Not that many 100s will be on rank 1 internally (and making no careless errors is quite a large feat)

idkkdi

HSC
guys i can see how this was an easy test but i seriously flunked it, i was going so well in the first half but i kept making silly mistakes and i ended up missing a solid 38 marks idk what happened. i’m actually so fcked idk what to do my internal rank is <5 but i go to a pretty crap school so my chance at an E4 is over im screwed omg :(
care to specify how you came to the conclusion that u missed 38?

jakurian

HSC
i didn’t touch question 16 and i left heaps of questions unfinished and barely started others. some of them were really easy too :/ anyways i’m gonna go cry
I feel like you should wait till someone uploads the solutions to calculate how many marks you actually lost. pretty sure u didnt lose 38 marks from what u said

jakurian

HSC
does anyone have the paper? pls upload I need to know how many marks I lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)