• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC fear (1 Viewer)

misskaylie88

HSC
im so worried i have my first exam on friday.....
i havent really gotten into the study either...my problem is i have no self confidence atm the trials i studied for n thought i did rather well n got my marks back n for a question i thought i did well in only got 4/20 so now i would rather not study n get a few marks at least then i dont feel bad about myself...
i dont know wat to do......

Donna_892006

HSC
hey, howz it going? i understand u must be pretty nervous right now. Reading your message it actually reminded me of myself and the way i'm feeling right now. i wish i could tell you how many negative thoughts are running through my head but then we'd be here all day. i have wanted to give up because it is the easiest thing 2 do but not the smartest thing 2 do. All you can hope is that u do the best u can and know that u tried. how bad r u gonna feel when u know u didn't try to do ur best. it's 10 times worse than giving up altogether. anywayz hope i helped and good luck on friday. We all need it. bye.

Ennaoj

HSC
Hey...
Just get in there and go study and sit that exam knowing that you are doing your best.
If you still get a less than expected mark, you will still know that you went in and gave it your all rather than just giving up and for that should be proud.
It's not the end of you life - there are always other ways to get into a career which you are interested in.

:D Smile and get into it all !

You will be fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)